Miniek's Terraria-Styled Logos

This'll probably look ugly as fudge, but could I get "DerpoTheMagnificent" with Palladium ore letters, Cobalt ore outline, and a space background?

And if you'll allow it, I may come back and ask for Desmond and Vezrix logos later.

These are quite snazzy. If it's not any trouble, I'd love one with...

- underworld background
- frozen slime blocks as the actual text
- Luminite Plating as the outside stuff
- subtle text glow

I figure I might need to specify that I'd want it to have the whole name on one line similar to what you did with Wyverntamer's logo.

These are quite snazzy. If it's not any trouble, I'd love one with...

- underworld background
- frozen slime blocks as the actual text
- Luminite Plating as the outside stuff
- subtle text glow

I figure I might need to specify that I'd want it to have the whole name on one line similar to what you did with Wyverntamer's logo.
Sure! What should it say? :p

i edoted the request :p
Whut? :p

Alright. I made a thing for @Crowno. c:
Crowno.png

Reactions: Ori
Well, since you don't have any other requests at the moment, I'll go ahead and give you Desmond and Vezrix's. Get them done whenever you want, no rush.

For Desmond, do "Desmond" in Cobalt Letters with Granite outline (not smooth granite), and a Hallowed background.

And for Vezrix, do "Vezrix The Destroyer" (or just "Vezrix" if you want), in Solar block letters with either ash or asphalt outline (whichever is a darker black), and an Underworld background.

Again, do them at your own leisure, I don't want to rush you.

Thanks in advance. :happy:

Well, since you don't have any other requests at the moment, I'll go ahead and give you Desmond and Vezrix's. Get them done whenever you want, no rush.

For Desmond, do "Desmond" in Cobalt Letters with Granite outline (not smooth granite), and a Hallowed background.

And for Vezrix, do "Vezrix The Destroyer" (or just "Vezrix" if you want), in Solar block letters with either ash or asphalt outline (whichever is a darker black), and an Underworld background.

Again, do them at your own leisure, I don't want to rush you.

Thanks in advance. :happy:
Seems nice, I can do that. Expect it tomorrow propably. :p

If it wouldn't be a pain, I would greatly appreciate if you could make the one I described earlier (Text: Living mahogany, Outline: Living mahogany leaves and background being a screenshot I would send.) at some point. Of course since you already made a really good one for me I wouldn't need this one immediately so you should not prioritize it before requests directly following this message. I'd like to have two versions I could switch between, but I know you didn't want too many request per person. So in short: Could you make another logo for me with my selected features? & If yes I think you should only work on it when you feel like and you shouldn't prioritize it over the requests made by people that have yet to receive a logo.
Either way, whether you deny it or not I thank you again and wish you luck on this thread :D

woah, these are awesome!
do you mind doing one for me?
desc:flesh blocks, outlined by crimson blocks, with the hell background. thanks in advance.

Can you make me a logo that says (see if you can guess) 'Bob The Peanut,' with the word Peanut being underneath the other two. I would like the texture of the actual letters to be Palm Wood, and the outlines Chlorophyte brick and the background being the Solar Pillar background.

Back
Top Bottom