Mobile Terraria Fixes

505Games-Mobile

Developer
505 Games
Hello Mobile Terrarians!

We have another round of fixes for you. Both Google Play and iOS are now in the submission process and if all goes well there, will be out to you within a few days. Click the spoiler below for the complete list of fixes. On the Windows side, Windows 10 based devices should now work and devices with less than 1GB Ram are back (details below). For the Amazon version, we have added support for non-Amazon devices, but the same system requirements apply. You can expect the next round to bring Windows Phone and Amazon back into full alignment with the iOS and Google Play versions. Thanks as always for your patience and support!

GOOGLE PLAY/iOS (In Submission)

Fix - Incorrect ranged damage appears for the item 'Egg Cannon’.
Fix - Incorrect item "Fancy Dishes" is obtained on destroying 'Fancy Dishes'.
Fix - More than one Light Pets can be summoned at the same time.
Fix - The item "Tattered fairy wings" fails to emit yellow light.
Fix - Demon altar spawns in the dungeon.
Fix - Water fails to flow when the player opens the door.
Fix - Incorrect image appears for the 'Alchemy Station'.
Fix - The Phoenix Blaster weapon can be auto-fire.
Fix - The selling price of the item 'Arctic Diving Gear' appears to be incorrect.
Fix - The player is teleported into golem temple before defeating plantera.
Fix - Projectiles are fired from the item 'north pole' automatically when the game starts.
Fix - Confetti Wall and Midnight Confetti Wall fails to function as intended.
Fix - Pet mini minotaur fails to summon by using the item 'Tartar Sauce'
Fix - Game crashes on using the item North Pole.
Fix - Beenade works in PvP mode.
Fix - Pets fail to summon on using following items.
Fix - The item possessed hatchet fails to hover round the player's death point.
Fix - The item "Jack 'O Lantern Launcher" flips downwards when it is pointed vertically 90 degrees upward.
Fix - Player fails to use the potions placed in the inventory bar.
Fix - Game name 'Terraria' appears to be misaligned in main menu.
Fix - NPC guide named 'Andrew' fails to drop the item 'Green cap' upon death.
Fix - The item "Horn 'o' Plenty" fails to function as intended.
Fix - iOS - The game crashed upon opening the inventory (Note- upon rebooting, it was discovered that the cloud world was nowhere to be found.)
Fix - Player fails to get 'Bait' as a reward while using any Crates.
Fix - Player is unable to place 'Platinum Candle' over 'Table' and 'Work Benches’.
Fix – A number of random Game Crash issues have been addressed with this update
Fix - Game crashes as the Merchant icon appears inside the house.
Fix - The player is unable to access the cloud characters and world.
Fix - Game crashes on accessing mini map.
Fix - NPC guide named 'Andrew' fails to drop the item 'Green cap' upon death.
Fix - Text 'Yes' overlaps on the 'Auto Equip’ option.WINDOWS PHONE (Released last week)

WINDOWS PHONE
  • Win10 based devices should now work
  • Support for devices with less than 1GB of RAM returned – HOWEVER, please note that stable performance cannot be guaranteed for these devices. We felt it was better to give you the chance to play a potentially unstable game rather than have no chance to play it at all.

AMAZON
  • Support for all Non-Amazon devices added – please note that you still must meet the minimum RAM (1GB) and OS (Ice Cream Sandwich OS 4.0.2 or above) requirements for your device to work.

Remember, you can report mobile bugs here. You can also check out mobile FAQs or open a support ticket by visiting our Support Portal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi programmers mobile terraria, I think of a problem that when entering the inventory section to create any object just out imgen numbers and not the object. I can create at this time I have a lot of unblocked recipes and I can not create any object since when trying to create the hope game is closed and can solve this problem since I am not the only one who has grasias por your attention.

Hi programmers mobile terraria, I think of a problem that when entering the inventory section to create any object just out imgen numbers and not the object. I can create at this time I have a lot of unblocked recipes and I can not create any object since when trying to create the hope game is closed and can solve this problem since I am not the only one who has grasias por your attention.
Your issue could be fixed in this patch. If it isn't I recommend you make a post in this section:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/mobile-bug-reports.149/

Nice, I really hope this new update will fix some of the problems that I encounter while I play. Hopefully all my pets will work and spawn as intended. :)

Back
Top Bottom