Mod Request: Bosses drop treasure bags containing expert mode drops on normal mode

Raulzus

Skeletron Prime
I hate having to play on Expert Mode just to get all of the Expert Mode drops. Everything does too much damage and it makes playing the game a grind.

Could someone make a mod that makes bosses drop treasure bags with their expert mode drops on normal mode?

I don't mind the drop chances being the same as they are on normal mode. I just want to be able to obtain all of the items in the game without getting the crap beaten out of me on expert mode.

I hate having to play on Expert Mode just to get all of the Expert Mode drops. Everything does too much damage and it makes playing the game a grind.

Could someone make a mod that makes bosses drop treasure bags with their expert mode drops on normal mode?

I don't mind the drop chances being the same as they are on normal mode. I just want to be able to obtain all of the items in the game without getting the crap beaten out of me on expert mode.
I can have a try with tModLoader. I would try to make the drop rate about 20% though. I don't think the demon heart would work though.

Wanna know what sucks about the mod for expert mode bags in normal mode? you have to have another mod to be able to use it..... I was hoping the mod was a standalone and didn't need any other mods. Think you may be able make a mod that does the same thing but doesn't need any other mods?

You could just take an endgame character and get them from an expert mode world.
Yea, but i want to do the tremor mod and a few others but some items need the expert mode items and the expert mode bosses are too hard for my level of playing.

Wanna know what sucks about the mod for expert mode bags in normal mode? you have to have another mod to be able to use it..... I was hoping the mod was a standalone and didn't need any other mods. Think you may be able make a mod that does the same thing but doesn't need any other mods?
I'll see what I can do...

you know, thats the exact reason why i want a mod, to replace Boss Expertise, cuz i want expert mode bags, but i dont want the expert mode attacks

Then edit the config. There's a ModConfig folder inside My Games/Terraria/Modloader and there you can set it so normal mode bosses drop bags and also don't get the Expert AI.

Back
Top Bottom