NPCs & Enemies Modded creatures

Ghostly!

Wall of Flesh
First of all , I imagine sometimes things become too easy or too difficult for a player I game fighting monsters . So I came up with the idea of having statistic variations between mobs with simple prefixes added to their name. Prefixes randomly generate a easier or harder monster thus may/or may not solve when things become put of hand balancing ones OPness . The rarity of prefixed monsters will depend on if the player is having an easier or hard time by checking the amount of recent deaths.On an ending note these prefixes specify for ONLY mobs , no bosses.
Weak Variations:
Brain dead:
Wimpy:
-50% health
-2 defense
Fragile:
-5 defense
-12% attack
Confused:
-Unable to locate target player , moves randomly
Lazy:
-20% movement
-15 attack speed

Conflicting Prefixes:
Mutated:
+ 20% attack
-10% movement
Lobbed :
-15% attack
4% lifesteal
Soulless:
- 5 regeneration
+9 defense
Starving:
-50% health
+8% life steal
-25% attack
Manic:
+70% attack and movement
All defense reduced to 0 , -15% attack speed

Powered prefixes( as if the other guys were not enough):
Legendary:
+20% to all stats
+2 regen
Immune to most debuffs
Charged :
- inflicts either freeze , On fire or poison
+15 defense
Phantom :
+45% movement
+ can pass through solid wall to reach player( if they already don't)
+ 25% attack( addition for only ranged NPC's)

N00b-T3ster 5000:( will have sprites later on)
Tool Tip: "Warning: No noobs authorized"
Spawns boys to make a challenge.
This furniture can spawn noob bots, these bots can be modified with different AI, stats and prefixes to test your badass self. You can spawn up to 10 bots at a time to avoid lag or grieving on severs.
It's a 3x4 dimension furniture and is bought by the Cyborg.
image.png

I don't know how far OP I have really gotten with this so comments about this idea are very important so I have all ears( so to speak).

Last edited:
I'm not seeing a lot I'd like there (some prefixes would make normal mobs too annoying - not challenging - to fight) but I like that you use n00b right, since obviously someone who's played the game long enough and still can't handle normal mobs - way too often out of becoming stuck with one single type of weapon rather than adapting - would qualify as a n00b.

That is, unless you meant "newbie."

As a sidenote, "Phantom" Paladin would mean the Dungeon is telling you "screw you, you're not getting out of here alive."

Back
Top Bottom