Items More Endless Ammo- Making the game more convenient!

How is the suggestion?

• Great!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Good

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Okay

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Bad-Please explain why

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Spaghetti

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

zoroarkcity

Skeletron Prime
Hello everyone! I'm zoroarkcity! One of the things that I've wanted added to terraria was more items like the endless quiver and endless musket pouch. Items that provide endless ammo for rockets, dart guns, and unique ranged weapons! However, I haven't seen any threads that suggested this yet(most are just for rockets or unbalanced upgrades to the endless quiver and musket pouch), so I decided to make this!:p

Endless Seed Bag
3 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Seeds at a Crystal Ball
Endless Ammo for the Blowpipe, Blowgun, Dart Pistol and Dart Rifle!

Endless Rocket Container
40 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Rocket Is at a Crystal Ball
Endless Ammo for all Rocket Launchers!

Endless Gel Canister
-1 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Gel at a Crystal Ball
Endless Ammo for the Flamethrower and Elf Melter!

Counterfeit Copper Coin
25 Damage
Bought for 39 Silver and 96 Copper from the merchant if you have a Coin Gun in your Inventory
Endless Ammo for the Coin Gun!

Endless Sand Pouch
-1 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Sand at a Demon Altar
Endless Ammo for the Sandgun!

Hallowed Star Container
-1 Damage
Crafted from 396 fallen stars and 10 Hallowed Bars at a Crystal Ball
Endless Ammo for the Star Cannon!

Endless Bone Pouch
20 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Bones at a Demon Altar
Endless Ammo for the Bone Glove!

Endless Snowball Cooler
8 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Snowballs at a Demon Altar
Endless Ammo for the Snowball Cannon!

Endless Flare Box/Endless Blue Flare Box
1 Damage
Crafted from either 3996 Flares or 3996 Blue Flares at a Demon Altar
Endless Ammo for the Flare Gun!

Endless Candy Bag
9 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Candy Corn at a Crystal Ball
Endless Ammo for the Candy Corn Rifle!

Endless Pumpkin Bag
30 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Explosive Jack 'O Lanterns at a Crystal Ball
Endless Ammo for the Jack 'O Lantern Launcher!

Vampire Hunting Kit
25 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Stakes at a Crystal Ball
Endless Ammo for the Stake Launcher!

Lihzahrd Ammo Box
17 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Stynger Bolts at a Crystal Ball
Endless Ammo for the Stynger!

Endless Nail Box
30 Damage
Crafted from 3996 Nails at a Crystal Ball
Endless Ammo for the Nail Gun!

Endless Bait Box
15% Fishing Power
Crafted from 500 Bait and 12 Souls of Fright at a Crystal Ball
Endless Ammo for Fishing Rods!

Endless Wire Coil
Crafted from 3996 Wire at an Ancient Manipulator
Endless Ammo for Wrenches!
(Due to the nature of a certain item, wire would have to have its sell price removed.(It still would keep its buying price))

Endless Green Solution Bottle
Crafted from 3996 Green Solution at an Ancient Manipulator
Endless Ammo for the Clentaminator!
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I like the idea. But I feel like the infinite star ammo should be gated behind the mech bosses somehow. Maybe require hallowed bars or something. The reason for this is because the star cannon is actually incredibly powerful, and if you could get infinite ammo for it at any point in the game, you'd be able to completely destroy everything. Other than that, this is a solid idea. I approve.

I like the idea. But I feel like the infinite star ammo should be gated behind the mech bosses somehow. Maybe require hallowed bars or something. The reason for this is because the star cannon is actually incredibly powerful, and if you could get infinite ammo for it at any point in the game, you'd be able to completely destroy everything. Other than that, this is a solid idea. I approve.
Thanks! Also, I nerfed the infinite fallen star ammo!

Last edited:
If I had to make one suggestion, it would be this:

I would recommend increasing the fishing power of the Endless Bait Box by a lot. It's going to be next to impossible to catch 3996 bait by natural means. The only way to get that much would be from a bait statue farm. But by then, you'll have more bait than you'll ever need, which have more bait power than the Box. It would make sense for there to be a reason to make one rather than leave the bait as is.

But besides that, everything looks good. I especially love the idea of the Endless Flare Box. I'd never go back to torches ever again.

If I had to make one suggestion, it would be this:

I would recommend increasing the fishing power of the Endless Bait Box by a lot. It's going to be next to impossible to catch 3996 bait by natural means. The only way to get that much would be from a bait statue farm. But by then, you'll have more bait than you'll ever need, which have more bait power than the Box. It would make sense for there to be a reason to make one rather than leave the bait as is.

But besides that, everything looks good. I especially love the idea of the Endless Flare Box. I'd never go back to torches ever again.
Thanks! Also, I buffed the bait box. How's 1 stack of bait and 15% fishing power?

Last edited:
Right...How about gating it to lunar events? Endgame is probably when it would be used most. That, and there's already easy ways to get infinite money.
Yeah, that should be fixed, but this is a whole different scale. With the grand design and some teleporters rigged up, you could create multiple platinum worth of wire in two clicks. I just don't think that's something that should be in the game, even after the moon lord.

The only way I'd really be on board with this idea is if it placed special wire that can't be retrieved, and I'm not sure if that would be technically practical or not... I'm kind of guessing not.

Yeah, that should be fixed, but this is a whole different scale. With the grand design and some teleporters rigged up, you could create multiple platinum worth of wire in two clicks. I just don't think that's something that should be in the game, even after the moon lord.

The only way I'd really be on board with this idea is if it placed special wire that can't be retrieved, and I'm not sure if that would be technically practical or not... I'm kind of guessing not.
Yeah...I'll remove the Endless wire. I forgot that the grand design existed.

What kind of bait? There are different kinds.

Plus, 999 is a bit too much of a grind.

The suggestion itself is great. I support it.
I originally thought 999 of ANY bait. The crafting recipe would probably work like the bucket, chain, or sawmill because 999 of one specific kind of bait would take way too long. If 999 bait total is too much, then what should the value be to make it balanced?

I originally thought 999 of ANY bait. The crafting recipe would probably work like the bucket, chain, or sawmill because 999 of one specific kind of bait would take way too long. If 999 bait total is too much, then what should the value be to make it balanced?
999 bait is a lot, and I don't think it can be balanced JUST by changing the amount of bait needed. I think there should be another special material (hardmode material preferably, like souls?).

Perhaps like 500 bait + some materials? Balancing things like this is quite challenging.

999 bait is a lot, and I don't think it can be balanced JUST by changing the amount of bait needed. I think there should be another special material (hardmode material preferably, like souls?).

Perhaps like 500 bait + some materials? Balancing things like this is quite challenging.
I changed the recipe to 500 bait and 20 souls of fright, gating it to mech boss tier.

Back
Top Bottom