tModLoader More Guns Mod

i´d like to add just ONE thing to this awesome mod

DUAL F******** MINI UZIS
-GATLIGATOR-LIKE ACCURACITY
-INSANE ATTACK SPEED
-ONLY USES MUSKET BULLETS (BECAUSE YOLO)
cmon,we need dual mini uzis
Dual Uzis, huh... that might be a little hard to sprite. I've never really tried to sprite anything dual wield since it might look a little weird in game. I'll have to look more into it.

Anything else the gunsmith sells other than some basic guns? I found this cool assault rifle thing called x68 or whatever. Anyone have an idea???

So, any hints on how I can get the NPC to move in? Or who the NPC is?
You have to have gunparts inside of your inventory, he's a gunsmith.
[doublepost=1488672666,1488672317][/doublepost]Okay so here's my problem right now. I don't know if I should do a wiki(that would be really hard to accomplish with our two-man team), but I don't know how to approach creating a content section on the page. Any thoughts or suggestions? If so please comment them.

You have to have gunparts inside of your inventory, he's a gunsmith.
[doublepost=1488672666,1488672317][/doublepost]Okay so here's my problem right now. I don't know if I should do a wiki(that would be really hard to accomplish with our two-man team), but I don't know how to approach creating a content section on the page. Any thoughts or suggestions? If so please comment them.

I'd say, at this stage, it would be easier for you to have a simple list with pictures of your mod content in your main post. I mean if it grows to the size of a thorium or a calamity then a wiki would be make more sense.

I'd say, at this stage, it would be easier for you to have a simple list with pictures of your mod content in your main post. I mean if it grows to the size of a thorium or a calamity then a wiki would be make more sense.
That makes sense. Me and @NeonDragon5 will work on making one ASAP due to all the recent questions(recipes, the gunsmith, etc).

Back
Top Bottom