Mobile Mushroom House

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesomeian6

Terrarian
i have been trying to get the Truffle for soooo long now, I have tried many different types of mushroom biomes and houses but he just won't spawn and I don't know why. Please help! (I am in hardmode)
image.jpg

All I did was put up a decent size wooden room and covered the inside with mud and planted mushrooms. Added a workbench, wall, chair, torch and door. Just like for other NPC's. Probably at least 100 blocks wide.

Whenever i do this, i just get 200 Mud blocks and make his house out of mudblocks and then make Glowing Mushroom Furniture. But everything else is Mud w/ Glowing Mushroom Seeds.

Attachments

• 1421595094506.jpg
    1421595094506.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,522
  • 1419308310949.jpg
    1419308310949.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29,412
My mushroom biome is literally a small mound with a mushroom set up mud hut for the truffle, and he moved in. So I REALLY have no idea why that is not working for you. Maybe it has something to do with it's height? If I remember right, it has to be at ground level, but it can't be too high. Maybe I'm wrong.

My mushroom biome is literally a small mound with a mushroom set up mud hut for the truffle, and he moved in. So I REALLY have no idea why that is not working for you. Maybe it has something to do with it's height? If I remember right, it has to be at ground level, but it can't be too high. Maybe I'm wrong.
Yeah, you're wrong.

I made my Truffle house in space, height doesn't matter.

My Truffle actually wanted to move in before the mushroom biome was even being constructed. Guess you got bad luck.

For example,My truffle wants to move in.I have plenty of houses,and I mean PLENTY,but he won't move in.I have some in the air and some at ground level. My friend,who got the game after the 1.2 update came out,immediatly got the truffle.

If you start after the update,truffles move in like regular,I only tested with my friend.
He is also able to purchase tiki armor,Which I cannot.

If you start after the update,truffles move in like regular,I only tested with my friend.
Do you mean start building after the 1.2 update? If you mean I started before the 1.2 update, yes. I started playing in 2013.

The world needs to be post-Plantera, and the Pygmy staff needs to be in your inventory.

On topic, I don't know why the Truffle won't move into your house. He moves into my pre-1.2 world just fine. Could it be a world-specific bug?

First of all, the truffle does move in. It just take patience. Second of all, as far as I'm aware, they Pygmy staff has no effect on this.

Here's my mushroom biome-

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Right now there's a glitch on the mobile where the truffle doesn't move in. `:cry:
He moves in, I have him.

I recommend surrounding the house with mushroom blocks, and then you 'Let it Grow'.
Ha ha, Frozen puns ;-;
He will take a long time to move in.
Took me about 5-10 real time days worth of gameplay (2 Hours / day) before it moved in.
index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom