my new glowing mushroom farm

Tell me what you guys think and show me your farms. :)

Attachments

• 2015-07-14_00002.jpg
    2015-07-14_00002.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 985
i tend to make them on the surface, or even on sky island height, so that i only need to build a house and get the truffle in it as soon as i hit HM
I normally build two farms as that way it seems to go faster. Here's my truffles' house. I didn't know truffle worms spawned above ground.

Attachments

• 2015-07-15_00001.jpg
    2015-07-15_00001.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 762
Heres mine. I have no idea what I was going for when I made this but I like it.

Attachments

• Mushroom Farm.jpg
    Mushroom Farm.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 4,699
I don't have a screenshot, but I usually just make a 1x100 row of mud and plant a few mushroom grass seeds.

Since shrooms only need 1 block to grow, you should make it dirt, empty, dirt for rows. Then put actuators for each dirt, wire it, attatch lever or something to it and then all the shrooms fall down, the one im using drops like 300 shrooms each time. Very easy and efficient.

Since shrooms only need 1 block to grow, you should make it dirt, empty, dirt for rows. Then put actuators for each dirt, wire it, attatch lever or something to it and then all the shrooms fall down, the one im using drops like 300 shrooms each time. Very easy and efficient.
I didn't know glowing mushrooms grew on dirt. Also don't the trees give you more though?

Im not sure how much the trees give, they are growing on the top level along Truffle and hes silly little house, so if i need loads more (which i never do) i got em up there.

Back
Top Bottom