Weapons & Equip My terrible weapon that is satire and serves no purpose at all

Was this the worst thing ever created?

• Total voters

True dinklewinkle

Official Terrarian
image.png Wind cannon:coutsey to Vikilum for the sprite Ohhh boi it's been too long I made and awful weapon idea so here is another one The wind cannon! Yes the wind cannon is a terrible weapon that can be found only in those skyblock places with chests.Inside them they do 5 damage and can push enimies so they can push people into lava if you're cruel and sadistic and wanna watch the world burn.Or they could be used in PvP in some sort of arena for fun. It has decent fire rate and requires no ammo nor mana. oh and this weapon is dropped from harpies and in those sky chests and is called terrible skyrim pun bye now!

Edit:The tooltip is "a fully automated turbine powered up cannon!"

Edit:The knockback is 10 so have fun pushing BOC in to a wall till it dies

Last edited:
This really is a good idea, but you need to describe more and maybe change the poll? :p

I would love a sort of gust bellows. (My house rule is to have it banned)
Maybe you could upgrade it to a vacuum cleaner that can push, pull, and reflect projectiles.

I would love a sort of gust bellows. (My house rule is to have it banned)
Maybe you could upgrade it to a vacuum cleaner that can push, pull, and reflect projectiles.
And probably even absorb and store projectiles, and probably even background objects (After all, who wouldn't want to kill Skeletron by throwing a pile of bones at it?)

Back
Top Bottom