tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

Should I continue working on this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes! Finnaly a spriter who also does armor! Do you also do the animations?

EDIT: Thanks for the continous support everyone! 286 downloads and counting! I bet with my new helpers I can release a big update in about 30 days or so :)
Sorry about the late delay. I was getting a new desk.

What do you mean by animations, like multiple frames, gifs, etc.? If you mean frames, then yes.

EDIT: I looked into the .tapi file. Its one of those sheet frame PNGs . I can deal with that. ill edit the starbound armor frames and post the new framesheets. You can see if you need my help ;)

Last edited:
StarboundHelmet.png
This is the new icon
StarboundHelmet1.png This is the old icon
I think you get the idea with the framesheets.

Attachments

• StarboundHelmet_Head.png
    StarboundHelmet_Head.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 163
View attachment 43700 This is the new icon
View attachment 43704 This is the old icon
I think you get the idea with the framesheets.
Wow, thanks for the upgrade :D you can definately be an official spriter, I will notify you when I added some stuff that needs sprites. Do you mind upgrading some of my bad looking sprites, like the cursed and golden hellstone swords and pickaxe?

I will get the banner ready at that update because I really want that boss on the Banner for them to think it's a hardcore mod banner
I think I will end up adding a boss with the fighter AI, because I'm not yet good enough for a fully custom boss but ok :p

Just look up some tuts on youtube its a bit complicated. Also do u plan 2 make magic missle like weapons?
In a old mod I made for tConfig that was deleted from a corrupt hard drive, I had magic missile and flamelash cannons that shooted the projectiles as fast as a minishark. I might re-add those into my current mod

In a old mod I made for tConfig that was deleted from a corrupt hard drive, I had magic missile and flamelash cannons that shooted the projectiles as fast as a minishark. I might re-add those into my current mod
I have made a red demon scythe,a ShadowFlameLash, and Hallow Daggers

Can u create contributor
Items? Like Jomax's assault rifle and Gigabit's soul collector along with a creator set like junior's armor "you should not have this"

EDIT: New Idea

Boss Summoner for: Bugged Cyborg
AI: Fighter
Health: 3000
Attack: 45 (Highest in Pre-hard mode Exception being the Dungeon Guardian)
Drops:
2-5 Material (You decide what it is) 98%
4-5 Gold Coins 100%
60-80 Silver Coins 100%
1 Bugged Cyborg Trophy 10%
1 Bugged Cyborg Mask 14.97%
1-3 Soul Might 0.1%

Basic Corrupted Ram Chip :
11146277_432778666896996_3322385804961847029_n.jpg

5 Nanotech Bars:
5 Glass
2 Iron Bars
1 Minishark components

Minishark Components is made with 1 Minishark at an Anvil
(Pretty much a basic chipset)

Next maybe an Advanced Ram Chip: Cyborg Prime?

Hope You like my Idea PS.

How is This version of the nano-tech banner?
11066563_427769057397957_1040487710016783316_n.jpg

Last edited:
Like Jomax's assault rifle and Gigabit's soul collector along with a creator set like junior's armor "you should not have this"

No. Gigabit's Data Launcher. shoots 0s and 1s like a boss! :p

EDIT: or the soul collector. I dont really care. As long as it's very very powerful!

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the upgrade :D you can definately be an official spriter, I will notify you when I added some stuff that needs sprites. Do you mind upgrading some of my bad looking sprites, like the cursed and golden hellstone swords and pickaxe?

I think I will end up adding a boss with the fighter AI, because I'm not yet good enough for a fully custom boss but ok :p
Oh please, I've done much better. I did that in 10 minutes! just imagine what It's look like if I had put an hour into it (sadly, I wont be available that often because im going back to school tommorow cuz spring break is almost over ;()

Wow such big plans to come, that boss is definately doable, and I will add some contributer content :D Here's the new bosses drops instead, if you agree:
Bugged Cyborg Headpiece 25%
Bugged Cyborg Chestplate 25%
Bugged Cyborg Greaves 25%
Techy Repeater 30%
Gear Blade 30%
Gear Bolt 30%
6 Gold Coins 100%
1-3 Soul of Might 5%

Some Dev content:
Juniors Mask
Juniors Chestplate
Juniors Greaves
Jomax's Aussalt Rifle
Gigabit's Data Rifle [may only shoots 0's hope thats ok :p]
Baach's Sword

@Gigabit can you help with the sprites?

Wow such big plans to come, that boss is definately doable, and I will add some contributer content :D Here's the new bosses drops instead, if you agree:
Bugged Cyborg Headpiece 25%
Bugged Cyborg Chestplate 25%
Bugged Cyborg Greaves 25%
Techy Repeater 30%
Gear Blade 30%
Gear Bolt 30%
6 Gold Coins 100%
1-3 Soul of Might 5%

Some Dev content:
Juniors Mask
Juniors Chestplate
Juniors Greaves
Jomax's Aussalt Rifle
Gigabit's Data Rifle [may only shoots 0's hope thats ok :p]
Baach's Sword

@Gigabit can you help with the sprites?
sure thing! PM me your skype or something so we can communicate easier

I'm going to need to know what the bugged cyborg looks like before I can make armor, a mask, and a trophy. Just letting you know. Also, what do you want your armor to look like?
I have made this so far:
DataLauncher.png My Data Launcher [60x28]
nanotechassaultrifle.png Jomax's Assault SMG (Yes, it's clipart. I was very busy at the time so I had no time to sprite it. It looks good, though) [60x28]
TechyRepeater.png Techy Repeater

Check this post often, there will be lots more coming!

Last edited:
1 thing for sure he needs to look like a beast so maybe 99 terra blades and 1 wooden breastplate for the recipe

1 thing for sure he needs to look like a beast so maybe 99 terra blades and 1 wooden breastplate for the recipe
That seems a little excessive, don't you think? maybe Junior can increase the chance of dropping blades and bolts and have it made out of that, plus some other things.

Back
Top Bottom