tAPI New Mod (Needs Name)

Sonnette

Retinazer
Hello! Today, I am going to be announcing my new mod! I was originally going to make a DragCave mod, but decided that was to limited. The only thing is, I cannot do everything, and I need a name. The following are positions that I need, and I will tag some people that I know that I think might do it. Go ahead and PM me if you want the job.

Creativity Manager
(2-3) Spriters (@Frous, @Everybody, @ThatOneRobloxHater)
Main Coder(s)
Backup Coder(s) (@Pumpking)
Logo Designer (@LameCube)

DrakeMod
RadiuMod

I can code basic tAPI, or at least I am learning. PLEASE COMMENT WITH NAME IDEAS FOR A POSSIBLY MAJOR CONTENT MOD!!!

Last edited:
Hello! Today, I am going to be announcing my new mod! I was originally going to make a DragCave mod, but decided that was to limited. The only thing is, I cannot do everything, and I need a name. The following are positions that I need, and I will tag some people that I know that I think might do it. Go ahead and PM me if you want the job.

Creativity Manager (@Zenvonicality)
(2-3) Spriters (@Frous, @Everybody, @ThatOneRobloxHater)
Main Coder(s)
Backup Coder(s) (@Pumpking)
Logo Designer (@LameCube)

None as of the moment!

I can code basic tAPI, or at least I am learning. PLEASE COMMENT WITH NAME IDEAS FOR A POSSIBLY MAJOR CONTENT MOD!!!

When did I sign up (just wanting to know)? I'd like the name, place, date, down to the day, hour, minute, second!

I'll hit on side coder right now, and code some stuffz in me spare time. I will support this mod! But first... let me take a selfie what is it about?
Carrots It is a big content mod. Most likely no new biomes, but if there is, most likely a third evil and a crimson alt. Swords, armor, materials, tons of things!

Carrots It is a big content mod. Most likely no new biomes, but if there is, most likely a third evil and a crimson alt. Swords, armor, materials, tons of things!

It's funny how the Ulterraria Team is slowly breaking apart from the main branch... not like I did much anyway

Remove Zen from the list. You're The creativity manager of this mod. It's your mod to make ideas, not his.

Remove Zen from the list. You're The creativity manager of this mod. It's your mod to make ideas, not his.
Yes, it is mine, but sometimes when I am on a vacation I need help lol. Okay, though.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425340396][/DOUBLEPOST]
So what exactly is this mod about.
Adding new weapons, armor, accessories, etc. to the game, making it more interesting, possibly introducing a third evil
[DOUBLEPOST=1425340522][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, @Frous, will you sprite for me please?

Back
Top Bottom