Weapons & Equip New summon weapons

MrDrewFenSki

Terrarian
Since the release of the optic staff, I have always fantastized of destroyer and skeleton prime getting there own staffs like what the twins have... Being in that thought, I have wondered if wolves could be a new summon weapon by using a flute or some type of stick to spawn the wolves( they can cause the bleeding debuff, as for the spider staff, can do the venom debuff)

Last edited:
Well, there needs to be more details on how to get them. I will assume that they drop from the 2 mech bosses and the wolves. But then we will still need the attack patterns of the summons.
By the way....

new summon weapon by using a flute or some type of stick to spawn the wolves( they can cause the bleeding debuff
Problem though, Bleeding prevent HP Gen, and I'm sure mobs doesn't have that, sooo it technically doesn't inflict a debuff.

Well, there needs to be more details on how to get them. I will assume that they drop from the 2 mech bosses and the wolves. But then we will still need the attack patterns of the summons.
By the way....

Problem though, Bleeding prevent HP Gen, and I'm sure mobs doesn't have that, sooo it technically doesn't inflict a debuff.
It was just a thought of these weapons to maybe start something... At least for the mechanical summon weapons (

Destroyer staff summons a tiny version of the Destroyer( the size of a leech, that chases after enemies) and a prob(that shoots lasers)
Crafting: 24 HlwBrs+28 Sl of Mght+30 Rtn Chnk+10 Wrm Tth
Dmg: ( both dstryr and prob) 74
Crit: 16%
Mana usage:16 mana
Prefix: Mythical
The tiny destroyer will move around the enemy, as the prob will stay back and shoot lasers.The Destroyer can move through blocks,but the prob can not.

Prim staff summons tiny verse of Skeletron Prime( half the size of player, that has two arms: saw arm and laser arm)
Crafting:36 HlwBrs+ 28 Sl of Frght+50 Bones+1 Bone Wand( giving some use)
Dmg: (both saw arm, laser arm, and head) 86
Crit:18%
Mana usage:16 mana
Prefix: Mythical
The tiny Skely Prime and arms will accationly dash to the enemy(simulating the attack when SP slowly moves towards the player with spikes), but when not, the saw arms will chase the enemy and the laser will stay back and shoot lasers.Skeletron Prime can not move through blocks, so as arms.

Oh and the Tizona can cause bleeding( the only weapons to cause bleeding), which means it will affect enemies. I just tested it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom