Mobile Not very known Armor bug

Scorpion05

Terrarian
I didnt read that before but many monsters can attack trough armor! Thats make i t impossible to defeat them!
I cant kill Destroyer or Twins or Skeletron Prime because the Admantit or Titanium Armor make me NO Armor against this bosses!
Plantera is the same problem... Dragonarmor and his attacks make the same damage as i had no armor!!

Or the Anglerfish can kill me while i wear a endgame armor in 30 seconds!!!

Just look at Youtube for a Duke Fishron fight on Mobile and you can see that he makes the same amount of damage on the player like the Wiki it says....
so Armor only gives you better stats (except defense)

and yes... this bug exist for about a YEAR! And nobody find it yet...

Are you sure about this? Can you post some kind of screenshot as evidence? It seems quite odd for something this bug to go unnoticed.

Its hard on mobile to show.... because of making a screenshot is had there at the exact second where i get damaged... and you didnt answered me why you cant test is self...
and when i say that it goes trough armor since a Year why should i write this article when it isn't right?

Its hard on mobile to show.... because of making a screenshot is had there at the exact second where i get damaged... and you didnt answered me why you cant test is self...
and when i say that it goes trough armor since a Year why should i write this article when it isn't right?
Because you could be mistaken, and it's possible not everyone experiences this bug.
There is an app called 'AZ screen recorder' that you could use to record your tests so that you don't have to screenshot.

I can't record this.. because there I can't find the the app or any other Record app with that i can record! They need root, or don't save the record or you need to pay money to make it logner than 10 sec!!
And why nobody testet it? You don't have it on mobile or what??

Because I don't have this bug.
I take around 19 damage with titanium armour from a possessed armour and around 43 damage without armour.

Same here Scorpion, I don't have this bug either.

Here is my damage from a Nimbus Cloud with armor (a mixture of Chlorophyte and Titanium pieces). It's about 15 damage.
image.jpg

And here is my damage without armor. Around 40 damage.
image.jpg

Then i say it other... before the Update at ...i think... 2015 Christmas i can kill Plqntera with Horsemans blade ONLY now i need something that heal me extrem good to kill any boss
try it out... Kill Plantera or one of the mechanical bosses ... with Horsemans blade...
Or try to kill Skeletron Prime with Admantium Armor and Pre-Mechanical Boss Weapons! I tried it self!

Back