OOC (OOC) The Erratic ethans

Unit Thirteen

Spazmatism
Welcome to the OOC thread, here you can apply.
Here's some character rules:
The name's gotta be ethan, followed by a number of your choice (this includes variables so stuff like ethanX/ethanY could happen), as that's the main point of the RP. For instance: ethan46, ethan93489374, ethan779
Your character can't use what is usually defined as a weapon, for instance, you should fight with wooden swords, paper daggers, toy yoyos, flare guns, lamp posts, eggs, a weird looking rock, etcetera.
don't make things incredibly awkward
Premade characters you can pick if you don't wanna make one yourself:
ethan1 (Claimed by @ethan2🥐 )) (One of the main antagonists, hates ethan2, very self centered, blames everything on others. Hates ketchup for some reason.)
ethan2 (Claimed by @ethan2🥐 ) (One of the main protagonists, hates ethan1, very all over the place, don't know how to describe him very well. Hates pickles with a passion.)
ethan3 (Claimed by @ethan2🥐 )) (Short cowboy feller. Uses rodeo slang, says stuff like "pardna", "yeehaw", and "howdy". Anything cowboys say, he says too. Uses a flare gun as a weapon.)
ethanπ (not claimed) (Very glitchy, easily scared, and says stuff like "WHAT CRUEL GOD WOULD CREATE ME" or "LIFE IS TORTURE". He magically dissappears for a bit when scared.)
ethan4 (not claimed) (Very serious, straight to the point, and is more focused on himself than he is focused on the chaos around him. He loves to read.)
ethan5 (not claimed) (Very silly, very deformed, and is very insecure about it. He's rather soft and will cry if you insult him. He likes rocks.)
ethan6 (not claimed) (Very tall, and very kind and sweet. He'll help anyone who wants/needs help, and he's also not very smart.)
ethan7 (not claimed) (All about money and wealth. Very greedy. He'd kill for a penny. He's quite self absorbed and very annoying.)
ethan∞ (Not claimed) (Deformed in such perfect ways where he's a god-like entity. He's MASSIVE compared to everyone else. Most ethans are an inch tall, whilst he is 75 FEET TALL. He hates being worshipped like a god, and is VERY shy.)
If you want to pick a pre-made character instead of making your own, quote the character you want to claim.

Last edited:
I want to join, here's my character idea: ethanX
Personality: Switches between a kind, caring, and unwilling to fight person, and a Cruel, Unforgiving, and Sadistic mass murderer.
Appearance: Varies depending on personality, when nice, he appears to be a field doctor with a heart of gold, but when psychotic, he appears as a demonic, estranged, and insane axe murderer.

I want to join, here's my character idea: ethanX
Personality: Switches between a kind, caring, and unwilling to fight person, and a Cruel, Unforgiving, and Sadistic mass murderer.
Appearance: Varies depending on personality, when nice, he appears to be a field doctor with a heart of gold, but when psychotic, he appears as a demonic, estranged, and insane axe murderer.
Hmm... Sure! RP will begin soon, hopefully.

I want to join,
Here's my Ethan;
Ethan3000
Personality: Slightly Narcissistic and Boasting, he thinks he's better than everyone else while also being quite impatient.
Appearance:
Ethan NEO.jpg
Weapon: Metal Ruler that is extremely strong.

Last edited:
I want to join,
Here's my Ethan;
Ethan≡
Personality: Slightly Narcissistic and Boasting, he thinks he's better than everyone else while also being quite impatient.
Appearance:
Weapon: Metal Ruler that is extremely strong.
≡ is not a number from what I know correct me if I'm wrong
but if it is... please just change the appearance a bit.. you know what nvm welcome to the rp

its a mathematical symbol, not a number tho (variables such as x and y are allowed)
How about ethan3000 as a number? 3000 usually is used to show that something is futuristic

Okay, here's one. Sorry, i accidentally joined before applying (oops).
Ethan50 - An evil chaotic crime-boss type villain, who is addicted to violence and bloodshed and takes no time at all in manipulating others to work, rob, and kill for him. His main goal is to feed the many wars caused, and to eventually leave no survivors.
Appearance: Smirking, always in a pinstriped tux with a blood red rose in his outer pocket. Always carries a 2 barrel SMG, 3 knives, and a box of matches. with him wherever he goes.

Ethan1914
Personality: A tall, paranoia and nervous soldier who has PTSD from war trauma.
Appearance: Tall and lanky, gas mask wearing with a grey military outfit and one of those water canisters.
Weapon: Slingshot with stones because he's scared of guns

Back
Top Bottom