Like it?

• Yeah

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Yeah, but it needs (put in comments)

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
This would be interesting to see, but the Martians are already somewhat difficult. I dunno, this boss seems like 50/50 for me. I'll vote yes, simply because there isn't enough futuristic party in Terraria.

This would be interesting to see, but the Martians are already somewhat difficult. I dunno, this boss seems like 50/50 for me. I'll vote yes, simply because there isn't enough futuristic party in Terraria.

This battle is ment to be quite easier than lunitic cultist but harder than martian because, even though it deals quite a bit less damage than the martian, it is harder to hit and fires more projectiles than the saucer per attack. I don't have any good ideas on specific stats though. Maybe someone can recommend the stats for health and damage. Maybe I should (I may or may not regret this) @Baconfry?

This battle is ment to be quite easier than lunitic cultist but harder than martian because, even though it deals quite a bit less damage than the martian, it is harder to hit and fires more projectiles than the saucer per attack. I don't have any good ideas on specific stats though. Maybe someone can recommend the stats for health and damage. Maybe I should (I may or may not regret this) @Baconfry?

I dare say that the Lunatic Cultist, even on Expert Mode, is surprisingly easy. By flying in circles and spamming Razorblade Typhoon, the cultist can't touch me. Granted, I'm using one of the best weapons in the game, but he is surprisingly easy. I was underwhelmed defeating him. Me and my friend can both solo him easily, even with two players online (so he has double health).

I'd love one of those to drive around!
tZXyQ3X.png

Full support, all of my yes, +1, Red plz, y'know the deal.

YES!!!! THANK YOU IDUCK!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439568214,1439567821][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dare say that the Lunatic Cultist, even on Expert Mode, is surprisingly easy. By flying in circles and spamming Razorblade Typhoon, the cultist can't touch me. Granted, I'm using one of the best weapons in the game, but he is surprisingly easy. I was underwhelmed defeating him. Me and my friend can both solo him easily, even with two players online (so he has double health).
I take back what I said, it is like a side grade to the martian saucer, like I said not as focused on dealing raw damage as preventing the player to deal damage

Back
Top Bottom