NPCs & Enemies Pigron's More Animals Suggestion

IvoryPlants 🌳

Duke Fishron
Hello, this is Pigron, Lord of the Snow! Today I have a new idea! More animals!
let's get started.
Cows and Bulls, new mobs that spawn in the forest and desert biomes.

Stats:
Cow
(need sprites)
Health: 60
defence: 10
damage: 0
Drops: Leather, 33.3%
Raw Beef, 50%
Cow Skull, 1%
Cow Banner, 0.5%
Whenever you hit a cow, a bull will become aggressive.

Bull
(need sprites)
Health: 80
defence: 13
damage: 18
Drops: Leather, 33.3%
Raw Beef, 50%
Cow Skull, 1%
Bull Banner, 0.5%
Isn't naturally aggressive, and only becomes aggressive when you hit another bull, hit it, or hit a nearby cow
That's it for the cows, on to the piggies!
Of course, they aren't called piggies :p They're just called pigs, then there are Boars :D Pigs spawn in Jungles, Forests, and Deserts, and Boars spawn in Deserts and Snow biomes. You can pick up pigs and Boars with a butterfly net.
Stats:
Pig
(need sprites)
Health: 20
defence: 2
Drops: Raw Pork, 50%
Pig Skin, 60%
Pig snout mask, 1%
Pig Banner, 0.5%

Boar
(I need Sprites pls)
Health: 25
defence: 4
Drops: Raw Pork, 50%
Boar Leather, 78.5%
Pig Snout Mask, 1%
Boar Banner, 0.5%
Boars only spawn in Hardmode.
Items:
Raw Beef: Can be crafted into Steak at a Furnace "Feels cold in my hands, would taste better cooked."
Steak: Heals 70 Health, and gives Well Fed buff for 1:00 and Potion sickness for, normal times "Nice and warm, would taste good"
Cow Skull: Can be placed, Vanity Item, Equip-able, "Looks Gross... And Cow-like..." you can also find them in deserts
Cow, Bull, Pig, and Boar Banners are the same as normal banners :p
Pig Skin: can make Pig Skin Jacket and Pants, Which is a New vanity "Why did you kill this poor, innocent creature?
Boar Leather: can make Boar Leather armor, which is a cobalt-equivalent armor set "Smells nice, like clothes right out of the Dryer!"
Pig Snout Mask: it's a mask that makes you look like you have a pig mask "Now you're a Piggy!"
Raw Pork: Basically the same as Raw Beef "Feels cold in my hands, would taste better cooked"
Cooked Pork: The same thing as Steak, except it heals 60 Health instead of 70 "Nice and warm, would taste good"
Pig (item) and Boar (item): Can be made into a Pig Cage or a Boar Cage with a Terrarium.
That's it for this thread, bye!
If you have any suggestions for this thread pls tell me.

Last edited:
Looks simple enough. Simple enough to not over do it, but simple enough to not be too simple. One question; Can we capture these things in butterfly nets?

Looks simple enough. Simple enough to not over do it, but simple enough to not be too simple. One question; Can we capture these things in butterfly nets?
...I have to make that a thing, or atleast for the pigs :D
EDIT: added that you can find cow skulls randomly in deserts and you can capture pigs and Boars with a bug net

Leather, Raw Beef, Pork? Minecrafttttt? Actually, I quite like it. I don't see why not, so support.

Leather, Raw Beef, Pork? Minecrafttttt? Actually, I quite like it. I don't see why not, so support.
Leather is already in Terraria you know
index.php

Back
Top Bottom