Weapons & Equip Please add Thomas J. Knookins

Would you like to see this in the game?

• Total voters
I have an idea for 2 pets. The first one would be a pixelated version of Tom Nook from animal crossing, and the second would be his two sla- I mean children called the nooklings. The nooklings look similar to Tom but smaller, younger, and there are two of them.

It is not my personal preference.
I would not use the item unless it provides a better benefit to what I already have.
Even if I must use it to progress, I would distain the idea.

For those that have the personal preference for that, they should enjoy it.

I suppose the same could be said if there was some harvest Moon crossover stuff.

Even though I like mega Man and see that there are some things that are from mega Man in the game, I still don't use the item because it is not upgradable.

Personal preference. If I did like animal crossing I suspect I would like your idea.

I do appreciate the thought-provoking notion. I know nothing of animal crossing and nor do I have a desire to.

Animal crossing seems like a repetitious copycat game from something else or a combination of something else with something else. I simply like originality.

I do appreciate the thought-provoking notion.

It is not my personal preference.
I would not use the item unless it provides a better benefit to what I already have.
Even if I must use it to progress, I would distain the idea.

For those that have the personal preference for that, they should enjoy it.

I suppose the same could be said if there was some harvest Moon crossover stuff.

Even though I like mega Man and see that there are some things that are from mega Man in the game, I still don't use the item because it is not upgradable.

Personal preference. If I did like animal crossing I suspect I would like your idea.

I do appreciate the thought-provoking notion. I know nothing of animal crossing and nor do I have a desire to.

Animal crossing seems like a repetitious copycat game from something else or a combination of something else with something else. I simply like originality.

I do appreciate the thought-provoking notion.
It's just a pet. I don't think a single pet in the game has any gameplay function at all, let alone is required to beat the game. No pet provides any sort of benefit, and they don't need to. The are entirely visual. They also do not need to be upgradable. There is literally nothing to upgrade.

I don't see what the mega man item has to do with this. And the difference with the mega man weapon is the fact that it is a weapon and not a pet.

Also, I have absolutely no clue what "Animal crossing seems like a repetitious copycat game from something else or a combination of something else with something else. I simply like originality." means ior has to do with this

Those are not the same thing. I ment normal pets. Light pets don't even use the same spot in the equipment menu.
then in that case i can kinda see where you’re coming from with this
I guess you're right about chester, but it's still not necessary to beat the game. Most pets serve no function at all.
chester’s more of a QoL than anything else

Back
Top Bottom