NPCs & Enemies Please Nerf Golem 🙏⬇️🗿

I have been stuck on golem for days. I know what people say about him, but he is actually to difficult. When he attacks with his arms I ame clueless on what do do when he attacks with his arms. And when he releases his head, OH WHEN HE RELEASES HIS HEAD I DIE IMMEDIATELY, BECAUSE ITS REALLY HARD TO DODGE ALL THE THINGS GOING ON, so he should deal less damage, and make the head attack expert mode exclusive

I have been stuck on golem for days. I know what people say about him, but he is actually to difficult. When he attacks with his arms I ame clueless on what do do when he attacks with his arms. And when he releases his head, OH WHEN HE RELEASES HIS HEAD I DIE IMMEDIATELY, BECAUSE ITS REALLY HARD TO DODGE ALL THE THINGS GOING ON, so he should deal less damage, and make the head attack expert mode exclusive
yes make her move and attack less

Without cheese
- Destroy the fists immediately. They get annoying.
- Before the head separation, you can fly above golem to get him to stop punching.
- Make sure to double check the traps. Those definitely don’t help.
- Make sure to use an optimal build. This is a given.
- If you are trying a tankier build, try bringing a bubble gun. It’s a close-range magic weapon from fishron that has plantera-facetank potential. Not sure how it works for golem, though.
- Be sure to apply buffs. Flasks for extra damage, potions for healing and miscellany, statues for hp restore and defense enhancement, and the dryad for further defense enhancement and minor damage.
- Make sure to add platforms to your arena. I don’t, but I’m sure it helps.
- Check his wiki page! This can help with flask selection and other things like tactic.
- Get help from friends. This should be something of a last resort if they are further in progression, but if they are at the same area as you, I think that may help. Make sure that your builds have synergy (melee w/ hero shield to summoner w/ foul scent, for example). Again, I haven’t tried this.

If that doesn’t work? Just cheese it and move on. Look up how. I think it’s still possible.

Last edited:
It is common be overwhelmed the 1st time you fight a boss, I recommend you this

-For traps, put blocks to block them

-For defense, go with Turtle Armor Set, if isn't enough defense, you can try to obtain the Frozen Shield (Paladin Shield + Ice Turtle Shell) and equip the Cross Necklace or the Star Veil, also if you want evade attacks, you could use the Master Ninja Gear

-For damage, use the Fire Gauntlet if you play as melee, obtain the Ice Key to obtain the Hydra Staff (best sentry) and use Spider Minions, they aren't the minion with most damage, but they are the best when are walla involved, if you want a better minion you could obtain the Desert Tiger (Desert Key)

-Weapons, you have a few options:
For Melee
+Terra Blade
+Influx Waver
+Horseman's Blade
+Death Sickle
Or +Sedler

For Mage
+Razorpine
+Shadowbeam Staff
+Nightglow
Or +Bat Scepter

For Range (bullets)
+Xeopopper (with chloro bullets)
+Sniper Rifle
Or +Chaingun

For Range (arrows)
+Tsunami
+Eventide
Or +Chlorophyte Shotbow

Remember use:
Endurance, Hunter, Iron Skin, Lifeforce, Rage or Wrath, Thorns, Summoning, Regeneration and Swiftness Potions

Eat anything that provides you Exquisitely Delight

Place a Campfire, a Heart Lantern and a Sunflower

Use a Cursed Flames or Ichor Flask

Use Sharpening Station/Crystal Ball/Ammo Box and Bewitching Table

Build a 2 houses near and place the Dryad and the Nurse

And it's everything, with this is a free win, if you go with this ULTRA Defensive Sets is almost impossible than you lose

There are 2 options as to why this post exists: This user is either a noob new player or they are trolling. OP, if you are new, and are using a decent loadout, and still struggling, git gud (Stay with me here). It sounds mean, but really, this is the 3rd-final boss if you don't count the pillars, and it will be difficult for new players. There is no set of armor, nor weapons, accessories nor buffs (Not counting the numerous cheeses here) that will automatically let you win. You need to practice, hone your skills, and above all, don't give up. I was in your position once. It gets easier. Just practice, and something will just click, and, in no time at all, that lizhardian idol will be smashed to bits on the floor.

UPDATE: I have checked the recent posts of the OP. They are probably a troll, making such notable statements as: "I have a confession to make. I have never played Terraria a day in my life. Every single thing that I have said about the game was me guessing. I refuse to play a game that is just 2d Minecraft.", "Yes. I saw this site and thought 'I don't really know anything about terraria, but it probably has ichor, beds, toilets, and poop'" and I' have never played terraria, yet I think I am knowledgeable enough to make 15 suggestions''

Last edited:
There are 2 options as to why this post exists: This user is either a noob new player or they are trolling. OP, if you are new, and are using a decent loadout, and still struggling, git gud (Stay with me here). It sounds mean, but really, this is the 3rd-final boss if you don't count the pillars, and it will be difficult for new players. There is no set of armor, nor weapons, accessories nor buffs (Not counting the numerous cheeses here) that will automatically let you win. You need to practice, hone your skills, and above all, don't give up. I was in your position once. It gets easier. Just practice, and something will just click, and, in no time at all, that lizhardian idol will be smashed to bits on the floor.

UPDATE: I have checked the recent posts of the OP. They are probably a troll, making such notable statements as: "I have a confession to make. I have never played Terraria a day in my life. Every single thing that I have said about the game was me guessing. I refuse to play a game that is just 2d Minecraft.", "Yes. I saw this site and thought 'I don't really know anything about terraria, but it probably has ichor, beds, toilets, and poop'" and I' have never played terraria, yet I think I am knowledgeable enough to make 15 suggestions''
it's an April Fools Joke... IT WAS POSTED ON APRIL 1ST

Trata con la Terra blade, yo lo maté incluyendo a muchos jefes posteriores con esa espada

I initially was going to disagree with you but then again a golem should always be a golem not a laser freaking toting etc. A golden one should be a golem not a Droid. So in this way I will agree with you.

I play on Master mode so, I am also kind of new still because I hated the game in the beginning I still don't like it but I don't entirely hate it either it's just some aspects of very similar to other things from other people and myself. Not going to get into that.

Anywho, beans and cornbread

They also suggested adding mewing.

Back
Top Bottom