Pokemon Battle "Simulator" (Forum Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I search in tall graas.
While searching, you encounter a Weedle! The Weedle appears depressed...

I look at the sky, thinking this can't be good.
Your head starts to hurt as you do. Don't be thinking so hard!

I immediattely ember the pidove and toss a pokeball
The Pidove loses 1/4 of its HP, and breaks free from the Poke Ball, before attempting to use Peck. But it can't. Pidove can't learn Peck.

The Mythical Pokemon Mew hass appeared at Route 3!

Um... well then.
Bulbasaur's Happiness fell!
Actually, many people kill pokemon. In early episodes of the pokemon anime, Ash eats Magikarp. And yes, people can be vegitarians, some people probably eat meat. Also, Bulbasaur will probably be happy that I killed the pokemon due to the fact pokemon like to win things, so his happines should go up, but his sanity should go down.

I wait for Mew so I can catch it.
I sit down next to the portal, waiting.
The portal almost seems to be pulling you in, even though it isn't.
Actually, many people kill pokemon. In early episodes of the pokemon anime, Ash eats Magikarp. And yes, people can be vegitarians, some people probably eat meat. Also, Bulbasaur will probably be happy that I killed the pokemon due to the fact pokemon like to win things, so his happines should go up, but his sanity should go down.
I am well aware of this. However, sanity is not a thing in Pokémon. The reason Bulbasaur's Happiness fell is because I decided at the last second that killing a wild Pokémon and feeding it to your own increases or decreases Happiness based on type effectiveness. Weedle may deal neutral damage to Bulbasaur with STAB, but Weedle resists Bulbasaur's STAB, therefore decreasing Happiness. A Goldeen, on the other hand, would increase Bulbasaur's Happiness, as Water is weak to Grass. It may be confusing, but it was a last-second decision. Those are almost always confusing, aren't they?
I also look towards the sky then look for more berries.
I also collect the berries from earlier
You encounter a wild Scatterbug as you search!

can i has one of these?
02_by_nurinaki-d6pkya9.png

please...?:dryadgrin::dryadgrin::dryadgrin:

I run into the river!
You are soaking wet, and are being chased by a horde of Magikarp.
Okay... Ember, I guess.
Mew takes 50 damage, then uses Metronome. Metronome causes it to use Taunt.
Litten fell for the taunt!
Oh, and Litten is glowing.
I have Marie go in to use.. Vine Whip. Because STAB.
Um... on what? You're not yet in the portal.
Well, that small rock in front of you shattered.
can i has one of these?
02_by_nurinaki-d6pkya9.png

please...?:dryadgrin::dryadgrin::dryadgrin:
You'll need to wait before it evolves into Charizard, but I can start you off on Charmander if that's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom