Post your dungeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samrux

Santa Claus
The Dungeon in Terraria is a terrible and mysterious place. It can come in three colors; Blue, Green and Pink.
The random aspect of Terraria's world generation can create very fun and interesting dungeon designs, some of which might even be worth sharing. Every dungeon is different and unique, so take out that map and show us what your world's given you!

The blue dungeon here is from a medium world, from my 1.3 playthrough. A very straightforward tunnel follows the path all the way from start to end, branching and stopping into distinctive little sections along the way. It is incredibly spread out, taking up a fourth of my map's width.

Dungeon.png

How to post a screenshot of your dungeon map:
  1. Fully explore your dungeon, for better results.
  2. Go into windowed mode in Terraria's video settings.
  3. Open your full map by pressing M while in the game, and focus on the section that you want to take a picture of.
  4. Press the ImprPant - Pet Sis key on your keyboard (it should be somewhere to your top right) to copy your current screen
  5. Make a new comment in this thread, right-click and select "Paste". Your image will be uploaded to the site and able to be posted in your comment, automatically.
  6. There is probably a better way and I'm just stupid. Camera mode can't take a picture of the full map, though.

Last edited:
KNfMTOL.jpg

Large 1.2.4 world, from my single player world. Almost the entire structure consists of Blue Armored Bones/Necromancers/Paladins, with a single tiny corner that spawns Hell Armored Bones/Diabolists.

Fairly straightforward map with a few loop areas, but otherwise boring.

Going to post mine tomorrow. Mine most consists if red legion, tactical, Diabolist, and necromantic skeletons with one hallway of paladins (Only found one and it was too strong. Now I have better gear)

Did you get it?
[DOUBLEPOST=1437403740,1437403675][/DOUBLEPOST]IMG_20150720_094537.jpg there we go a potator image was all I could get, sorry.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437404054][/DOUBLEPOST]I got a better picture but can't figure out how to re-upload it :dryadsad:

Edit-Okay it uploaded itself :merchanttongue:

Attachments

• IMG_20150720_094937.jpg
    IMG_20150720_094937.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 311
As you can see it looks like an average Dungeon. But if you look to the bottom left you will see that part of it is made of granite and dungeon wall.. Pretty strange if you ask me.
2015-07-23_00003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom