Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

I've tested to make a balance between quality and speed, for the upcoming raffle winner requests.
This one is made whithin 1 hour:
View attachment 122809
I drew a character of my brother, @CGX Games , because he just graduated :D
Maybe I'll do a few more drawings before I work on the requests.

(I should remember the shadow from below, it really add depth)

Thats pretty good, but is he pushing himself up on something, or jumping over something?

Before starting on the requests, I've finished the next part of the "Epic (nearly) final boss" series. (I really come up with a different title everytime)

Rayquaza from Pokemon Mystery dungeon (Red/Blue Resque team):
pokemon_mystery_dungeon__rayquaza_by_ppowersteef-da8xyxa.png

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, I really fell in love with that game. It was my first experience of the Dungeon Crawl/Mystery Dungeon genre games, and I started to really love those games. I had a really REALLY hard time to choose if I should do Rayquaza or Primal Dialga, but I've decided to put Rayquaza because the sky tower top feels more nostalgic.

Red/Blue resque team's storyline was incredible. I loved the bond between me as a charmander and a squirtle as partner. Yet, it was my task to save the pokémon, and bring an end to the world's disasters. When the pokemon heard about the unthinkable, a falling Meteor, will happen soon, The world's end was nearby. But instead of a crazy panic, everyone remained calm, and the "World Calamity" theme played, it feeled as a moment that everyone had hope that it will end well. It feeled amazing. And before taking off to Sky Tower, I get to hear that it would be the final adventure with Squirtle, it was really emotional.

Then the road on Skytower, while most of the dungeons in the game were pretty easy, (for me at least). Sky Tower was a big jump into difficulity. (I'm looking at you! Areodactyl) But dang, it's music was incredible and it gave the courage to continue.

Then at the top, Rayquaza awaited, not helping the 'beings from the ground', and thus he must be calmed in a battle, And when the fight started, this theme played:
With a theme as awesome as that, I truly loved the fight's introduction, and Rayquaza's sprites were also really made for a final boss, I found it only sad that it could be so easily cheesed with a few seeds and smokescreen. But I usually waited for quite some time before finishing it of just to enjoy the moment, because it surely was amazing.

It's been over 10 years this game has been released, and I'm now playing it again, in hope to gather all pokemons someday.

Now this is done, I guess it's time to get working on the requests soon. :)

Last edited:
Hey uh dude. Your art is actually awesome. I feel like this kind of art you make is fitting for a story of mine lately (Title at the signature.), too bad tho. I cannot request at all, and plus, did I mention that I have 5 Characters which might need some art of yours, 1 character however is still in WIP and I cannot determine his appearance tho. But nevertheless, your art is awesome.

Hey uh dude. Your art is actually awesome. I feel like this kind of art you make is fitting for a story of mine lately (Title at the signature.), too bad tho. I cannot request at all, and plus, did I mention that I have 5 Characters which might need some art of yours, 1 character however is still in WIP and I cannot determine his appearance tho. But nevertheless, your art is awesome.
Thank you a lot,

Even while you know that requests were closed, you did give information which was unneeded at this moment, it's not bad, but take that into account later on.

I had a wip lying around from a month ago already, I blame school that I couldn't finish this one yet.
Anyways, I wanted to draw some new interests in clothes, so I decided to give Silvyne a casual look.
silvyne_casual_clothes_by_ppowersteef-daa2api.png

Too much mistakes have been made during this drawing, >.> at least it's looking decent for me now.
On a note, her bracelets and chains are made from pure silver, She can't get rid of that easily. :p
Though, she'll still prefer wearing her armor for specific reasons.

I had a wip lying around from a month ago already, I blame school that I couldn't finish this one yet.
Anyways, I wanted to draw some new interests in clothes, so I decided to give Silvyne a casual look.
silvyne_casual_clothes_by_ppowersteef-daa2api.png

Too much mistakes have been made during this drawing, >.> at least it's looking decent for me now.
On a note, her bracelets and chains are made from pure silver, She can't get rid of that easily. :p
Though, she'll still prefer wearing her armor for specific reasons.
The image is broken for me...

Back
Top Bottom