tModLoader Project Eternity (Heavy W.I.P)

Would you support this?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Potato

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Fudge no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OverlordCMD

Skeletron Prime
Welcome to the Shadows of Old.
This is a MASSIVE project that is slowly yet surely being worked on.
I would highly recommend not using any other large-content mods, and playing with friends.

I leave you with this message...
Prepare you sanity. And hope you don't rage quit.

https://discord.gg/UadewmD

Attachments

• Netherguard.png
    Netherguard.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 425
  • Bloodsworn_Demon.png
    Bloodsworn_Demon.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 453
  • Cursed_Guitar.png
    Cursed_Guitar.png
    688 bytes · Views: 432
Last edited:
I'm also questioning voice acting. This mod does seem like it could be great if you add everything. But it seems to be your first mod so I think you should've started smaller like I did. But hey, I hope you prove me wrong.

I'm also questioning voice acting. This mod does seem like it could be great if you add everything. But it seems to be your first mod so I think you should've started smaller like I did. But hey, I hope you prove me wrong.
I have tons of ideas floating around in my head, so i decided to empty them out into a mod.
Might remove voice acting and replace it with in game text.
Also, read the updates section.

I do see you've been making progress. Have you been working by yourself? Because that is a lot of content being added within a few hours, assuming that they were done after the post. It took me an entire day to make a basic boss that I scrapped from a mod I'll probably never release. I'm really just questioning the quality of the mod and hoping that it doesn't turn out like the tremor mod before the big update.

I do see you've been making progress. Have you been working by yourself? Because that is a lot of content being added within a few hours, assuming that they were done after the post. It took me an entire day to make a basic boss that I scrapped from a mod I'll probably never release. I'm really just questioning the quality of the mod and hoping that it doesn't turn out like the tremor mod before the big update.
Trust me, I will go through every last bit of content before the Beta Version. I will make sure that there will be no bugs. And I won't steal sprites as well, everything will be original. Right now I REALLY need spriters. I might have to resort to requests.
Also, SPOILERS!
Here are some item names:
Relic of Madness, Obscurium Ore, Tablet of Obliteration, and Void Totem.

Okay, I trust you! Maybe you should create a discord, that's where I met my talented spriters. You should also put your mod in your signature. Edit: here are my guesses at the classes. First is Vladimir, then druid, then angel? Did I get them right?

I might be willing to help with music. Also, I agree with Caseratis' Discord idea. Not only do you find more talented people to help out, it helps keep things organized and devs constantly informed of what's being/has been done, especially in a mod that plans to be big.

Okay, I trust you! Maybe you should create a discord, that's where I met my talented spriters. You should also put your mod in your signature. Edit: here are my guesses at the classes. First is Vladimir, then druid, then angel? Did I get them right?
You got close on that last one. Its the name of a dungeon enemy.

I think the last one is spirit since it is the only dungeon enemy that makes sense. It could also be a paladin I guess.

I think the last one is spirit since it is the only dungeon enemy that makes sense. It could also be a paladin I guess.
DING DING DING! Class name
The Paladin deals holy damage, and can heal allies.
With high health and damage, armor and speed are reduced.

So are the classes going to have small impact with only a few perks or weaknesses and abilities or are they going to be full on classes? It they are full on classes then you might want to add more to balance it out. I also want to see some sprites for a few armors and bosses.

So are the classes going to have small impact with only a few perks or weaknesses and abilities or are they going to be full on classes? It they are full on classes then you might want to add more to balance it out. I also want to see some sprites for a few armors and bosses.
I don't want to spoil too much about classes. You'll have to find out in the Beta Version. Also join the discord, there is a spoilers channel. When I have enough sprites I will spoil armors and bosses. Until then keep an eye out ;)

For spoilers to an event, solve this puzzle:
The first part of the events name is something unholy.
The second part means to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom