tModLoader Quality of Life

It should be fixed now. I also added in Sharp Sea Necklace, which is made from Shark Tooth Necklace, Shark Teeth (20), and Arapaima Teeth (10), dropped from their respective mobs. I've been having computer troubles lately so updates will be a bit slow, but I'm planning to add something for obsidian flower, and another tier to the Sharp Sea Necklace, as well as add the player graphics to the remaining accessories if it's necessary.

It should be fixed now. I also added in Sharp Sea Necklace, which is made from Shark Tooth Necklace, Shark Teeth (20), and Arapaima Teeth (10), dropped from their respective mobs. I've been having computer troubles lately so updates will be a bit slow, but I'm planning to add something for obsidian flower, and another tier to the Sharp Sea Necklace, as well as add the player graphics to the remaining accessories if it's necessary.
Was this mod updated?It doesnt say you edited the page today.

K
This is for ranger not melee.It doesnt need the band of starpower and regen aswell as yoyo bag to make it useeful.That makes it downright broken when applied into most situations considering that you have regeneration,penetration,and yoyo makes almost everything trivial in comparison.
Sniper scope is useful to mana guys destroyer emblem increases crit and when I'm out of mana I use shotgun (ichor bullets)
And when I'm summoning I use melee weapons as well
The two bands are just useful
This would be the ideal kit for me

It is a stuipid idea tho you are correct

There for the band of mana regen and band of regen should be mixed with Hercules beetle and Pygmy necklace
As summoner are tanks anyway (look up stardust armore for reasoning)

I think I should run all my ideas past you first

Last edited:
H
hurah

@INFINITE POWER does miners gear thing carry over the miners set bonus if not then I consider this a downgrade
But if so then could we have the choice to add hunter and dangersense as well as this will help sooooo much

A suggestion:

Templar Shield (alt name: Crusader Shield): combines the Ankh and Paladin Shield effects, retains 6 defense from pally shield

Aegis: combines Templar and Shield of Cthulu

New update. Visible sprite for Sharp Sea Necklace added. Goggles, Hunter Potion (10), Dangersense Potion (10) make Orange Tinted Goggles, combining the effects. Orange Tinted Goggles and Mining Gear combine to make Utility Helmet, combining both effects. Lava Charm and Obsidian Rose now make Lava Orb, and Lava Orb is now used in place of Lava Charm for the Lava Waders recipe.

Edit: The download should be updated for the new tModLoader version.

Last edited:
Thanks for the mod! I was never a fan of Terraria forcing all the movement upgrades and skills into the accessory bar leaving no room for actual accessories. Current problem is that you need the Shield of Cthulhu for the dash ability from early on to the very end could this be compined into a pre hardmode balloon bundle?

There also seems to be a small lack of mudularity with the mod having to collect all the balloons together before compining them with the frogshoe instead of having the balloons be added 1 by 1 as you progress. The ideal situation would be not having to use several different movement accessories before being able to combine their effects/skills.

Also would suggest an accessory where you compine elemental boots and frogshoe balloons(with the dash ability) into 1 accessory and then have that one compine with the flowerboots and globe for a single slot movement accessory. (again being able to combine them earlier on) This would free up another accessory slot for a real accesory about the time your hitting hardmode where the options for real stuff expand. Further on have this one compbine with the ninja gear for the dash ability and its own added benefits. Fittings all the types of wings and their progression into this would propably get too complicated.

Other suggestion thats really big quality of life improvement would be a way to alternate/compine bullet effects. Having to open inventory and changing stacks of bullets to keep up the ichor debuff is really tedious. Solution would be to basicly have the ichor debuff built into all the other bullets. Or an way to cycle the bullets where you could set it so that every 3rd or every 4th or every 10th and so forth bullet would be from the second stack of bullets, also having craftable endless ammo pouches for the lategame ammo would be huge quality of life improvement.

Another suggestion but propably outside the scope of this mod would be to make a hardmode version of waterbolt with updated damage and knockback values. And maybe having waterbolt 3.0 abit later in the hardmode. I just love how it works and it breaks my heart having no real lategame option thats the same.

New update. Visible sprite for Sharp Sea Necklace added. Goggles, Hunter Potion (10), Dangersense Potion (10) make Orange Tinted Goggles, combining the effects. Orange Tinted Goggles and Mining Gear combine to make Utility Helmet, combining both effects. Lava Charm and Obsidian Rose now make Lava Orb, and Lava Orb is now used in place of Lava Charm for the Lava Waders recipe.

Edit: The download should be updated for the new tModLoader version.
update to latest version?

I'm sorry, but I have some problems. Mining Gear, Orange Tinted Goggles or Mining Gear can't be equipable. There is my screenshot of... Uhm, maybe, bug, I don't know.
3438b41344.png

Great mod, And Here is a Suggestion

Celestial Wings:
-Combination of all Lunar Event Wings (Yes the Effects are Combined)
-Provides Light
And Buff (When T-Modloader Supports It)
-Lunar Shell (Titanium Armor Buff, Retextured)
ToolTip "The Four Moons Protect You"

You May Say "This Is Overpowered" But they are EndGame Wings

i was thinking about master ninja gear,
It is a bit weak considering the difficulty crafting it, and also considering that early on we already have the chthulhu shield, could you please make a combination? Like for example:
shield of chthulhu + master ninja gear = both effects

T
Great mod, And Here is a Suggestion

Celestial Wings:
-Combination of all Lunar Event Wings (Yes the Effects are Combined)
-Provides Light
And Buff (When T-Modloader Supports It)
-Lunar Shell (Titanium Armor Buff, Retextured)
ToolTip "The Four Moons Protect You"

You May Say "This Is Overpowered" But they are EndGame Wings
The flight time would be insane would be able to go extremely fast

It would be faster than any mount it would make mounts impractical

Plus the buff should fit more as in when hit shoot four different projectile eg a blast of fire, several small, purple shots, a large slow shot that does damage over time and a puff of stardust "spores"

It should also have all the other effects like fishrons Aqua affinity
And maybe other effects like immunity to all slowing debuffs or moving faster in water and much more

If it's over powered it might as well make sense to buff it to hell

Maybe the magic carpet should be in an accessory like the über ballon bundle

Also mounts should be upgraded

The upgraded slime
The usurper of slimedom
1 gold/plat crown 200gel 20 pink gel slimy saddle
The sprite could look like a larger slime with the player inside it
It will make you immune to drowning, you are able to stop floating by pressing down, adds five defense, massive jump height and sticks to surfaces

The upgraded bee
The princess
100 bee wax honey googles
An upgraded bee slightly higher flight time, horizontal and vertical speed with a special ability
When down is pressed Turns into a swarm of bees each bee follows the core bee which glows slightly this bee can go through 1x1 spaces which would be (hahaha) very useful for caving and stuff

Lunar mounts
Each cost 100 of the coresponding fragment
The solar mount
A large worm the player is located in the head the worm follows the cursor , can't accelerate outside of blocks when space is pressed cannon ball like projectiles shoot out of the worms other segments
This is the fastest mount.

Stardust mount
A dragon, works like the worm flies through the sky instead of blocks ,is a bit slower
When space is pressed it shoots a laser out of it head

Vortex mount
A circular machine
Completely stationary
When space is pressed teleport to cursor and shoots plasma in a circle

Nebula mount
Turns the player into a purple player like featureless avatar
Moves slowly can move anywhere eg, blocks and sky when space is pressed turns into a cluster of purple "fish" can't move through blocks but it can move a lot faster in the sky and it will turn into the fastest mount in the ocean with insane speed and the sprite transforms into a glowing purple shark
These ideas are op please judge

Back
Top Bottom