Random Forum Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*isn't yet dead, but is dying*

*upon seeing this, the Terraria character stares at ACG from inside the TV*

*he holds out his Fleshcatcher, and casts it*

*the inventory opens on its own, revealing a large number of Truffle Worms*

*tons of Duke Fishrons spawn, and fly out of the TV, attacking ACG*

T1CK. T0CK. T1CK. T0CK T1CK. T0CK. T1CK. T0CK.

That is the only sound that can be heard. You can't hear your steps, the wind, or any noise in general. It was true silence.

Except for the constant T1CK. T0CK. That was everywhere.

Suddenly, it stops, and there is a beacon of light in the center of all the battling and fighting. A tall male Robot falls in a Titanfall-esque style. The T1CK. T0CK. resumes, but all other noises are still audible.

The Robot stands up. It's features are now clear: one hand is interchangeable as 3 types of cannons: A Plasma Cannon, which shoots pure plasma, and melts anything in it's way mercilessly. It then switches to what seems to be a double-barreled Missile Cannon, causing widespread destruction wherever it fires. Finally, it changes to the Gatling Ubercannon. This baby has 48 different barrels that fire simultaneously! It fires bullets, obviously. For the other hand, you see nothing special besides a huge axe being held by it. The Robot is obviously taller. You estimate his height to be about 10 feet. One eye looks like a gear, too.

1 HAVE C0ME T0 H0NE MY SK1LLS IN TH1S NEVEREND1NG WAR. MY 1NTENT10N 1S T0 PREPARE F0R THE REB00T.

The Robot turns to the warrior who looks like Death and shoots 812 missiles at him.

*the missiles are engulfed in a dark aura, and stop mid-flight*

I don't play like that.

*the missiles are launched back at the robot*

*gets Tom Blasters in shooting position, and runs to the side of Enderwither*
No hard feelings, right ?
*Tom Blasters shoot energy beams at the robot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom