Randomfox's Random Art!

Close Requests?

• *protesting* NO, KEEP THEM UP!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • *irrational begging* PLEAASSEEE TAKE THEM DOWN!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New drawing
20160531_181743-1.jpg
Expect more don't starve stuff soon

Attachments

• 20160531_181743-1.jpg
    20160531_181743-1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 129
Hey, got an important update here. I'm gunna go on a hiatus sort of thing. I am really not pleased with my drawings right now, so I'm just not going to post any of them. no pixel art either. probably not going to continue with photography (none of you have seen my pictures most likely. all of them are on deviant art). So basically there will be no noticeable difference.xD
What I'm going to do during this "hiatus": try to learn how to actually make a drawing. there will be no more colored pencils. Get some art markers. I really like how they look. I want nice thick lines. Learn how to draw more things and practice anatomy. I want to be able to draw cool things. Not just random junk ideas that come to my head. I want to learn how to draw backgrounds. If you look at the background of my latest drawing, you will see that it's just some trees with a light grey "sky" and some spider legs. it's the worst.
right now if you compare me to a semi decent artist, you will see that my art is bad. Requests will most likely never be open. I have no idea why I got so many requests when they were open, but I didn't like it.
As for pixel art: I might still do some. I never have ideas for pixel drawings though. And, once again, they're not good.
What I really want to do is play piano and violin and do digital art and paint. I have no way of doing any of this, though. it will probably be at least two months before I can get my hands on any instrument or art tablet or paint brush.
Thanks for reading this, if you did.

I got out my 8b and made myself some cake!
20160609_140454.jpg
I really like the 8b, but it's so dark! Glad I got to use it. Just can't touch it or it'll smudge :D 6b is really great. Trying new things!

Hey, got an important update here. I'm gunna go on a hiatus sort of thing. I am really not pleased with my drawings right now, so I'm just not going to post any of them. no pixel art either. probably not going to continue with photography (none of you have seen my pictures most likely. all of them are on deviant art). So basically there will be no noticeable difference.xD
What I'm going to do during this "hiatus": try to learn how to actually make a drawing. there will be no more colored pencils. Get some art markers. I really like how they look. I want nice thick lines. Learn how to draw more things and practice anatomy. I want to be able to draw cool things. Not just random junk ideas that come to my head. I want to learn how to draw backgrounds. If you look at the background of my latest drawing, you will see that it's just some trees with a light grey "sky" and some spider legs. it's the worst.
right now if you compare me to a semi decent artist, you will see that my art is bad. Requests will most likely never be open. I have no idea why I got so many requests when they were open, but I didn't like it.
As for pixel art: I might still do some. I never have ideas for pixel drawings though. And, once again, they're not good.
What I really want to do is play piano and violin and do digital art and paint. I have no way of doing any of this, though. it will probably be at least two months before I can get my hands on any instrument or art tablet or paint brush.
Thanks for reading this, if you did.
If you want to learn how to draw, I highly recommend Andrew Loomis' books. The two that I recommend most are Fun With a Pencil and Figure Drawing for all it's Worth. These are very good for technical skills. It will take a lot of practice, though. Good luck! I really like your art, by the way!

Back
Top Bottom