Items Rare or not, I want to know!

MadCat

Steampunker
Basically this thread is a suggestion to change the life-form analyzer. Right now it detects only a few creatures. I want that to change. I want to be able to have Chaos elementals or the Skeleton Merchant to apply. Maybe sometimes I don't want mimics to show up. Who knows it depends on the situation. Perhaps there could be a menu that you can scroll through to turn on and off certain enemies give some more priority and such. Also a search bar at top to easily find a certain enemy. This would also apply to the metal detector and possibly other things. I dunno what do you think? Leave your comments, criticisms, and other forms of reply below.

Last edited:
This would be a great expansion to the lifeform analyzer. Being able to set priorities on the monster you want it to view as a rare creature. Even if it didn't include non-rare creatures, it would still be great to set a priority list for when 2 or more rare creatures appear at the same time.

I would also enjoy seeing this applied to the Metal Detector so you can set priority levels on the ore or treasure you want to know is nearby.

Back
Top Bottom