[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mod add alternative gems? I have tourmaline and peridot, but I can't seem to find any diamonds to make my shadow mirror.

Thanks! I'm probably going to be asking a lot of questions, because I'm trying to make the creator's tome, but how do you get Dew Orbs, Mysterious Pages, and the Misty Peach Blossoms?

Dew orbs i believe is from the man eater in the jungle.
Mysterious pages is crafted out of 1 spell tome.
i dont know where you get the misty peach blossoms.

another question, how do i obtain onyx,im in superhardmode do i go mining for it if so then what does it look like or does a boss drop it?

can someone also tell me where to farm the souls from the mod and the scourage of currupter also sorry for asking so many questions

Last edited:
can someone also tell me where to farm the souls from the mod and the scourage of currupter also sorry for asking so many questions
The Scourge Of The Corruptor Requires You To Get A Keymold From A Mob In The Corruption With A 1/2500 Chance
Then Kill Plantera,And The Mechanical Bosses To Get The Temple Key
Combine The Temple Key With 5 Of Each Mechanical Boss Soul And The Corruption Key
Next Go Into The Dungeon And Find The Corruption Chest And Open It With The Key And The Chest Should Have The Scourge Of Corruptor In It
To Get The New Souls Just Get Into Super Hardmode
Souls Of Ice Drop From Enemies In The Ice Biome,Soul Of The Jungle Drops From Enemies In The Jungle,Souls Of Time Drop From Mimes,Souls Of Blight Drop From The Armageddon Slime And I Forgot The Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom