Runescape

Extaasi

Terrarian
So yeah, hello it's extaasi here. i just want to ask if there is some one who play runescape these days?
I play most of time, runescape 3, becouse Osrs is muuuuuuch harder.
Im trying to get my WC (Woodcutting) to 99, i don't really know why :D
Im kinda noob in runescape, i have played it like 4 weeks now, But i have P2P

But anyway Do you guys play anymore runescape and if you do, post your skills, whit picture or so.
But here is my skills. http://prntscr.com/4r1les

A long time ago, I used to play. Back in 07. Played a bit of OSRS but kinda outgrew it finally. Heh, you think OSRS is "tough"? That's funny.

Heres a pic of my account. I don't play anymore and gave a mate 10M in RS3 because I had 10M for some reason and wasn't going to use it.

72502a486311dbffd6761e20e6da5de5.png

Username was "I Make Fire".

Yep. A lot of my life was spent on that game. Look me up in the HighScores so you can see all of my stats if you wish. It was really fun and I enjoyed it very much. No regrets. It slowly turned into RS3 and every skill was made easy and it just wasn't appealing anymore. I got 99 FM before the "Burn All" option, and even got 18m XP legit before the "Burn All". Runecrafting used to take a good 3 months+ 8 hours a day+ to get 99, and I got 80 in a week after an update. Everything was watered down. But oh well, some people enjoy it. I've moved on to other things now.

And I suggest you just stick to willows to level up. They are easy and fast xp. :p Either that or maples.

Thats nice! :O wow....

Yep. A lot of my life was spent on that game. Look me up in the HighScores so you can see all of my stats if you wish. It was really fun and I enjoyed it very much. No regrets. It slowly turned into RS3 and every skill was made easy and it just wasn't appealing anymore. I got 99 FM before the "Burn All" option, and even got 18m XP legit before the "Burn All". Runecrafting used to take a good 3 months+ 8 hours a day+ to get 99, and I got 80 in a week after an update. Everything was watered down. But oh well, some people enjoy it. I've moved on to other things now.

And I suggest you just stick to willows to level up. They are easy and fast xp. :p Either that or maples.
Yep willow and rune hatched ;D

Before I quit and before the new combat revision update, I had the following:
80 Attack, 90 Strength, 80 Defence, 87 HP, 80 Ranged, 64 magic, somewhere 62-70 prayer, 71 Runecrafting, 30 housing/construction one, 67 agility, 72 herblore, forgets Thieving.. somewhere past 50, 61 Crafting, 60 Fletching... Or what ever able to make rune bolts..., 57 Slayer, 40 hunting... wasnt a fan, 87 Mining, 76 Smithing, 97 Fishing, 90 cooking, 98 Woodcutting, 72 firemaking, and 44 farming.

Some stats (except for combat, woodcutting and fishing) may be off. But I tried accessing that account, I saw it was banned beyond appeal, sounds like found it and screwed it. All I know before I quit I had full Guthans, almost every Dragon weapon, Abyssal Whip, dragon plate legs, dragon medium helm, Seercul Bow, the Daggonoth King melee helm and around 14mil gold in bank (with another metric ton of stuff for skills. XD )

oh baby, runescape
i still remember running Pyramid Plunder over and over and over to get my Thieving up, that was so much fun

Runescape, the game what is the most played MMORPG all over the world
it was so good game BUT when the EoC come . it was al destroyed..

I still play RS. Mostly doing dailies and that's about it recently; but slowly working towards 120 Dungeoneering. Since I'm maxed that's the only skill I have left lol.

What're you planning to do after you're maxed? Completionist's cape?
I would certainly like to, yeah. It's recently been made quite a lot more work than it used to be, and involves killing lots of group-only bosses as well so it's kind of annoying to get done if you don't have the right connections. Will just have to see how it goes once I hit 120 Dungeoneering and how far away the next new skill is going to be.

Last edited:
I used to play it but quit sometime 2011, had a huge break and quit 2013.
My fletching level is unbalanced just becuase it's good moneh XD

Dayum. I just tried to access my account after ~6 years and it's nowhere to be found. Had to make a new one and runescape is so, so different!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom