show us your pets!

Jack, my doge, with scout, my kitteh. Jack is 12 years old.
image.jpg

Mungbean, my cat. He is 10 years old.
image.jpg

Scout, mah kitten. He is about 10 months old.

image.jpg

Here is Soraya (strange name I know), I can't remember how old she is, probably 13-14 years old.
Σοράγια σε μεγάλα κέφια! 03-2014 (1).jpg

Here is Tattoo. He is 11 and loves eating everything that exists inside my parents home.
ΤΟΥΝΙ.jpg

Here is Daphne (couldn't upload the pic here unfortunately), she is 5 years old. I'm quite glad she grew up a bit, when she was younger she'd destroy everything in our home.
http://i.imgur.com/PfEpZah.jpg

I also have another cat, called Mickey, but I need to take a picture of him first, I don't know why I don't have one of him yet.

ycIgKfS.jpg

This is Eve, and you can see, she isn't everyday type of pet. She is a Grammastolea Rosea, otherwise known as a Chilean Rose Hair tarantula. She is 6 years old and eats a lot. (Yes, she is safe to hold).

TCwcc8z.jpg

This is Jaximus, or just Jax. He is about 3-5 years old, and is a very trained dog, give him commands like, "Check the perimeter," or, "Sit," and he'll do it. He is an American Pitbull, and he is an awesome dog.

kIhv8Rh.jpg

This is Chili, and as you can see, she is more of a calm dog than Jax is. She is the same breed as Jax is and she is 7 years old.

I have 2 girl pets and 1 boy pet, and I'm thinking of getting a pet bunny in order to even the ratio.

My dog, Skeeter. He is a chihuahua miniature pinscher mix, and I can't remember how old he is because I've had him for so long.
IMG_20150824_180022771.jpg

(Sorry for the old photos, will update soon)
y9ly961.jpg
0lUEaZt.jpg

Also, fish but (in my opinion), they don't count. I can't cuddle them. :c

I have 2 girl pets and 1 boy pet, and I'm thinking of getting a pet bunny in order to even the ratio.

Females are better then males. Trust me, you don't want 2 males or a male and a female (unless you want baby bunnies). 2 females are the way to go.

She's an Australian/German Shepard mix who's 3 years old currently. In this picture she was only 1 years old. This was the only photo I can find that's not a blur. Lol. She has a brother who looks exactly like her, but black and he's my brother's dog. I can't find a photo of him on my laptop atm.

And no, their names are not yin and yang. Lol. We just stuck with their shelter names, "Krissy" and "Kalub" since it was a surprise when we adopted them. And I couldn't come up with an original name.

Attachments

• MyDog.png
    MyDog.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 190
I also have some pics of my deceased hamster and cat (while they were still alive)
Wow, I'm truly sorry about that (and yes, I do have a pet - one cat - and will probably post in this thread about him sometime in the future). But I seriously want to know as to why you felt that you had to clarify that the pictures of your now-deceased pets were before they were deceased and not potentially after.

Wow, I'm truly sorry about that (and yes, I do have a pet - one cat - and will probably post in this thread about him sometime in the future). But I seriously want to know as to why you felt that you had to clarify that the pictures of your now-deceased pets were before they were deceased and not potentially after.
If you go on any site and find posts that are almost 10 years old I'm sure you'll find all sorts of strange stuff!

This is my cat commonly refferd to as the devil my cat has a jelly bean mode

Btw we dont talk if the losses of ducks to these savage beasts

Attachments

• IMG_7175.jpeg
    IMG_7175.jpeg
    616.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7073.jpeg
    IMG_7073.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7072.jpeg
    IMG_7072.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6