Show us your Terraria House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Terrarians,

Me personally, I am terrible at building houses, I usually build the generic 6x10 Wooden house for a NPC.

So, I just want to see how creative you guys are, so show us your masterpieces!
It doesn't have to be completed, it doesn't have to be amazing, just share some of your work to the world!

I'm extremely keen to see what you guys have built. So simply post a screenshot (Or a few) of your houses!

Cheers,
Moganaka

tumblr_ngvbprW1z31rkstvwo1_1280.jpg

Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Bedroom, Indoor Kitchen/Diner, Outdoor Kitchen, Bathroom, Passing/Alchemy Area, Party Planning Room, Garden, Hall, and Lounge.

Can also see the beginning of a big spire-spike thingy on the roof and the basement below (hidden murder room too). Cloud platforms to the right lead up to a cloud bouncy house!

In there's my most recent personal house on my multiplayer with pals. Other houses include my friends' houses (3 others, including just to the left of mine, hence the Hallow grass >>), NPC Apartments, Storage/Crafting Building, Witch Doctor House, Truffle House, Guard Towers, Hellevator Shack, aaaaand Glory Rooms + Thrones. It was a lotta' fun to build! :D

Can't wait to start up my next world in 1.3; first castle project!

Here's mine!
Still needs some more of the gold stuff and more of the proper background. I've been away from it at my dungeon farm for a while. Also looking for chlorophyte.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 1,239
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom