Weapons & Equip Skyline Boots & Featherfall Boots - A New Way To Go Fast!

Redstonetam15

Eater of Worlds
Ahh, flying around, we've all experienced it. Although it is a nice upgrade over the Rocket Boots, one thing: The Speed, freaking, SSSUUUCCCKKKSSSSSSS.
So I propose a new idea: The Skyline Boots, and the Featherfall Boots.

Skyline Boots:
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Crafting: 1 Spectre Boots, 1 Flight Charm (20 Feathers, 3 Gold Bars)(Acts like a Red Balloon), 1 Cloud in a Balloon
Stats:
+30% Speed when flying
Can run very fast
Allows propulsion

Featherfall Boots:
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Crafting: 1 Skyline Boots, 1 Ice Skate, 1 Speed Charm(1 Aglet, 1 Anket of the Wind), 1 , 20 Souls of Float (5 Feathers, 5 Souls of Flight = 5)
Stats:
+30% speed when flying
Can run extremely fast
Allows propulsion
press UP to slow down descent
You can land on ice without breaking it(the clear one)

Floating Carpet
(Brown Flying Carpet)
1 Flying Carpet, 15 Souls of Float
Stats:
Allows floating for 10 seconds
Press Up and Right to go diagonally up
Ability to slow fall

Root Beer "Float"

3 Ale, 15 Souls of Float, 3 Pumpkin = 3
Featherfall buff for 4 minutes
"Sugar Rush" buff for 10 seconds (melee speed increased by 10%, speed increased by 20%)
Tipsy debuff for 2 Minutes

Last edited:
Ahh, flying around, we've all experienced it. Although it is a nice upgrade over the Rocket Boots, one thing: The Speed, freaking, SSSUUUCCCKKKSSSSSSS.

Skyline Boots:
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Crafting: 1 Spectre Boots, 1 Flight Charm (20 Feathers, 3 Gold Bars)
Stats:
+30% Speed when flying
Can run very fast
Allows propulsion

Featherfall Boots:
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Crafting: 1 Skyline Boots, 1 Frostpark Boots, 20 Souls of Float (5 Feathers, 5 Souls of Flight = 5)
(Stats WIP)
I disagree with every aspect of this. First of all, the grind for two Hermes boots, and the same accessory being used in a combination is not good. Secondly, the flight charm is only used to craft 1 thing, and does nothing by itself. Same thing with the souls of float, as well as breaking the -ight chain. Originality:3/5 Idea:1/5 Explanation: 2/5 Support Level:0/5

I disagree with every aspect of this. First of all, the grind for two Hermes boots, and the same accessory being used in a combination is not good. Secondly, the flight charm is only used to craft 1 thing, and does nothing by itself. Same thing with the souls of float, as well as breaking the -ight chain. Originality:3/5 Idea:1/5 Explanation: 2/5 Support Level:0/5
1: Changed that. I changed it to a Speed Charm, though it is just an excuse to use the Aglet and The Anklet of the Wind.
2: Yeah, didn't put much thought into that. I changed it so it acts like a Red Balloon. Also, about when I wrote this, I did it at around midnight.
3: Look at the above. Oh yeah, mods, can you change the title to: Flight Items - New Ways To Fly and Float!
3a: At the very least there are other Souls that start with "F."

Last edited:

Skyline Boots:
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Crafting: 1 Spectre Boots, 1 Flight Charm (20 Feathers, 3 Gold Bars)(Acts like a Red Balloon)
Stats:
+30% Speed when flying
Can run very fast
Allows propulsion

Featherfall Boots:
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Crafting: 1 Skyline Boots, 1 Ice Skate, 1 Speed Charm(1 Aglet, 1 Anket of the Wind), 1 , 20 Souls of Float (5 Feathers, 5 Souls of Flight = 5)
Stats:
+30% speed when flying
Can run extremely fast
Allows propulsion
press UP to slow down descent
You can land on ice without breaking it(the clear one)
I'd rather spend my time farming for the frostspark boots than the featherfall boots. The skyline boots are ok though.

I'd rather spend my time farming for the frostspark boots than the featherfall boots. The skyline boots are ok though.
Thanks for the response! The Featherfall Boots was a thing so you didn't have to wear the Skyline Boots and Frostspark Boots at the same time.
EDIT: Update #1:
Changed the crafting recipe for the Skyline Boots as I felt it was too OP for it's crafting recipe.
Update #2:
Started working on items that use Souls of Float.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom