tAPI Spears+

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jungle spear should be called Spore Spear
Also, i made a sprite for the Golem Spear (you have my permission to use it)
View attachment 43170
Edit: I modified the spear a little bit
That looks really good. Im definitly going to use it
I was making the same spear, but you were faster. I will leave my variant here:
-Jungle Spear View attachment 43200
That one is also good
I am not sure what tier this spear is, but it was originaly made as a Relic Spear (Maybe you can fit it somewhere). Here it is:
-Relic Spear View attachment 43182
Ok I Will
View attachment 43176 View attachment 43175 Dungeon and Copper Spears (if you want them).
That looks cool
If any of you want your spear to spawn a projectile I will make it do that.

Here is the molten spear (Decided to make a trident)
-Molten Trident
Molten_Trident.png

I Added the Molten Trident. Go to the post
Cool ! When I was talking about the fire , i thought it could drop little pieces that would set the ground on fire for a short time (( When you use a Molotov, upon impact it drops little burning pieces, that damage and burn the enemies that step on them)).
Also, maybe add a bone spear?

Cool ! When I was talking about the fire , i thought it could drop little pieces that would set the ground on fire for a short time (( When you use a Molotov, upon impact it drops little burning pieces, that damage and burn the enemies that step on them)).
Also, maybe add a bone spear?
I didnt think of the bone spear and I will edit the Molten Trident for U. I guess I'll make it like a North Pole

O
I didnt think of the bone spear and I will edit the Molten Trident for U. I guess I'll make it like a North Pole
Okay, that should work aswell. How much spears are you planning to add btw ? Maybe add a honey spear, steampunk spear, glowing mushroom spear?
Also, I noticed that you want to add a sandstone spear, but Thorium mod already adds that.

O

Okay, that should work aswell. How much spears are you planning to add btw ? Maybe add a honey spear, steampunk spear, glowing mushroom spear?
Also, I noticed that you want to add a sandstone spear, but Thorium mod already adds that.
They already have a Glowing Mushroom Spear and I guess ill not add the sandstone spear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom