Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Awesome, i would like to see some new biomes like this and the confection* :happy:
The more biomes, the better, as it makes each gameplay feel unique.

Last edited:
OK This is the Best biome in the world i hope The Cyber in the Game and the Sprites are OMG IS THE BEST!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1423687928][/DOUBLEPOST]Me too 1 Support for you!

OK This is the Best biome in the world i hope The Cyber in the Game and the Sprites are OMG IS THE BEST!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1423687928][/DOUBLEPOST]Me too 1 Support for you!
That kind of came out as this:
upload_2015-2-11_14-53-24.jpeg

But mine came out the same way too.

Same as @Baconfry .

Love Sci-Fi type stuff! Definitely support! However, I think they're adding something similar in the near-ish future. One of the 1.3 spoilers shows some sprites that are similar to a couple of your designs.
YmSsQTD.png

Still, I can only hope they go as far as adding a new cybernetic/space-themed biome. That would be pretty awesome! Nice work on your sprites btw! Could fit right into the game as is.

Love Sci-Fi type stuff! Definitely support! However, I think they're adding something similar in the near-ish future. One of the 1.3 spoilers shows some sprites that are similar to a couple of your designs.
YmSsQTD.png

Still, I can only hope they go as far as adding a new cybernetic/space-themed biome. That would be pretty awesome! Nice work on your sprites btw! Could fit right into the game as is.
I think those have to do with the Lunar event, not necessarily the same thing...

thats the lunar stuff not cyber(besides if you were going to jump to crediting the 1.3 alien content to a hallow alt suggestion remember "lunar"? :p)

Yes, those sprites are most likely aliens for the Lunar Event... Just pointing out the similarity. I didn't credit them to this. lol... Perhaps Re-Logic has taken the general visual concept into consideration is all I meant. Still love what the OP has done with The Cyber. I think it's a great idea all it's own. Sorry for the confusion

I literally just signed up to say I fully support this. I've been playing Terraria for years. I'm running low on new content to play, outside of getting the last few drops from the Frost Moon (I cannot progress past wave 11 solo, takes too long), but this would be awesome. Just a new area to run around in. New maps to run through, new farms to set up. It's all great sounding. This community for Terraria is incredible. Considering that I got the game for 5 bucks some 3 or 4 years ago is even better.

YmSsQTD.png

I think those have to do with the Lunar event, not necessarily the same thing...
thats the lunar stuff not cyber(besides if you were going to jump to crediting the 1.3 alien content to a hallow alt suggestion remember "lunar"? :p)
Yes, those sprites are most likely aliens for the Lunar Event... Just pointing out the similarity. I didn't credit them to this. lol... Perhaps Re-Logic has taken the general visual concept into consideration is all I meant. Still love what the OP has done with The Cyber. I think it's a great idea all it's own. Sorry for the confusion
These aren't made by re-logic though, these are how @Jestex thought crowno's aliens spoiler's enemies would look like (these are his sprites)

:eek:Woops! My mistake. I honestly didn't know that at all.
That image has been popping up everywhere, and none of the articles/videos I saw credited it otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom