Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Themed Mirrors and Barrels

Do like and do want! I like the furniture variety and sets, so more is always appreciated.

If I may make a suggestion though, how about keeping the 'large mirror requires wall' as you've suggested and make the small mirror require a support? (A block, platform or furniture like a dresser under it.) A small mirror and candle could be placed on a single dresser or table, giving the appearance of a bathroom or bedroom.

Do like and do want! I like the furniture variety and sets, so more is always appreciated.

If I may make a suggestion though, how about keeping the 'large mirror requires wall' as you've suggested and make the small mirror require a support? (A block, platform or furniture like a dresser under it.) A small mirror and candle could be placed on a single dresser or table, giving the appearance of a bathroom or bedroom.
You saying you make bathrooms without walls :p

You saying you make bathrooms without walls :p
Not exactly :)
The thought was: The small mirror having the appearance of actually resting on the furniture, instead of 'floating' like the large mirror would.
This sort of mimics real life (as I know it) that larger mirrors are usually affixed to walls whereas smaller mirrors are usually propped up on tables, etc. And it gives them a differentiating factor.

Why has nobody posted on this? It's awesome.
I do love furniture, and themed especially, so these are rockin'.
Gotta love that themed glass mirror.`:happy:
+OVER 9000 SUPPORT.

I'm not sure what I'd use mirrors for, but that might just be because I've never had them as an option before. I don't see why they shouldn't be included. I really enjoy the themed barrels, too.

Also, it could be neat if Vampire enemies didn't show up in placed mirrors.

I'm not sure what I'd use mirrors for, but that might just be because I've never had them as an option before. I don't see why they shouldn't be included. I really enjoy the themed barrels, too.

Also, it could be neat if Vampire enemies didn't show up in placed mirrors.
The mirrors are just decorative furniture (kinda like pianos, sofas, etc.). If anything they'd serve as "comfort items" for housing requirements.

Oh my gosh yes please!
index.php

@Cenx! Please add these! The sprites are beautiful, and it wouldn't be difficult at all to code these in...

[DOUBLEPOST=1429642380,1429642160][/DOUBLEPOST]
Besides my total support, I'd just like to point out that your Glass Mirror takes 5 Glass to craft when your Small one takes 9... :confused:

It's Candles and Lamps all over again... >_>

Oh my gosh yes please!
index.php

@Cenx! Please add these! The sprites are beautiful, and it wouldn't be difficult at all to code these in...

[DOUBLEPOST=1429642380,1429642160][/DOUBLEPOST]
Besides my total support, I'd just like to point out that your Glass Mirror takes 5 Glass to craft when your Small one takes 9... :confused:

It's Candles and Lamps all over again... >_>
Thanks for pointing that out. It was supposed to say "15x glass" for the large mirror.

Back
Top Bottom