Items Sticky Dynamite

You think this is cool at all?

• Heck no. This is the worst suggestion ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kola17_97

Spazmatism
Hey, do you hate having do dig little tiny gaps for dynamite to fall into when you're boring out a meteor or other kind or ore/stone? Have you ever wished that your sticks of dynamite would adhere to walls and other objects? Then I have the solution for you. I'm pretty sure you're aware of the title of this suggestion, so this is not foreign to you.

Anyway, enough with the "infomercial style introduction", Sticky Dynamite should be in the game.

It's crafted like this:

Sticky Dynamite
Screen Shot 2014-10-01 at 4.05.31 PM.png
(Thanks to rileyk64 for the fantastic sprite!)
1 stick of dynamite
1 gel
Tooltip: It has the same explosive range as regular dynamite, but tossing may be difficult.
Stack size: 99

I guess that's an easy enough suggestion. I really hate how every explosive that was available since the pre-release of the game minus the dynamite has gotten the sticky treatment, I mean we have sticky bombs and sticky grenades now, it's only logical.

Well, that takes care of that. I hope you like the suggestion (I ran up a search to see if anyone has made this suggestion yet and what do you know, nobody has).

Any kind of feedback is appreciated.

-Kola

P.S. This is probably going to be my first non overpowered suggestion. I really think that knife/shuriken launcher suggestion I made on TO was pretty bad and/or overpowered.

Edit: I forgot to mention it has the same damage as regular dynamite.
Edit #2: I changed the recipe, it only requires 1 gel, just to make it more affordable as well as being crafted in bulk and to mirror the sticky bomb's crafting recipe with one bomb and one gel. I also added a stack number to it, really don't want to have to lug around 30 packs of dynamite in different slots.
Edit #3: Sprite added.

Last edited:
well, it is the only throwable explosive device that isn't sticky already.

If they had wanted to do it, though, they would have done it in 1.2.4 when they stickified Grenades.

I remember suggesting this one a while back, too. I think it was the 1.2 thread... maybe.

Anyway: Yes, sticky dynamite! I need it, I want it, I gotta have it. :passionate:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom