Story of a Paladin

SymbolII.png

<
@ Page #30 @>

Let’s summarize this up.

The room I smashed into was a cellar, untouched but by time itself. The cavernous room contained barrels and barrels, innumerable containers, of millenary old wine; and crates now packed with spoilt food.

After dropping my hammer, leaving it on the ground, I reached for one of many bottles being ready to be dispensed, with immense wonder marvelling my face like no feeling ever before. I had had no drink to savour, no liquid to feel in centuries. My God, the joy. Imagine what it would be to see as your entire life’s belongings and achievements were taken from you in the blink of an eye; imagine how it would be to be promised that you would be given them back again. For a split second, I felt like so. Breaking the bottle open I went to gulp it.

Only to discover that I no longer had my sense of taste.

I let out an agonizing sharp scream, in sudden shock, as all my stress and suffering reached a peak through the literal drop that spilled the cup. At the same time I threw the bottle away in utter disgust, letting it shatter into pieces and having the wine splatter all over the floor. By a launch of my hammer, half of the barrels filled with my kingdom’s beverages were poured as well, wasting their contents. I cried more realizing the destruction of maybe the most human thing still possessed by this huge bewitched tomb.

Just when I thought something was to change, and my suffering would be turning to my favor soon.

After recuperating of my breakdown, I drank more; it was still water. Although I didn’t feel satisfied nor hydrated inside my dead body, I still enjoyed to have something, something at all.

I haven’t been keeping the pass of time anymore.

I will abstain from doing anything else for a while. I learned my lesson for now. There are still many more places to uncover, which I will come to in due time. I think I will just lay myself on the ground now, stare at the ceiling, and not move for a few hours; the thing I do whenever I feel like pretending to still be able to sleep.

Good night. /

<@ Previous |@| Next @>

Last edited:
Is Samrux like a total hunk, or is he totally withered away? I keep picturing handsome Samrux instead of undead Samrux.
Handsome Samrux is alive younger Samrux. As his notes have been implying, he's more like a monster now.
Where does it play in, what's special about it?
I have a two-liner note about it in my art thread. I will clarify though, that his shield does not yet look like in that drawing I made. And that yes, it will come up in my story.

Dangit. Stopped getting alerts.

Although it was nice to read a lot in a large chunk. Still going along nicely!

wow that is horrible! Well...As a rune wizard (soon im gonna put my pic)i understand how you feel...

liek if u cri evry tiem
[DOUBLEPOST=1428532177][/DOUBLEPOST]eehh,i as a wizard dont understand how to get gud pic of me

Back
Top Bottom