Stuff that I've made.

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
Just felt like sharing the stuff I've built for my NPCs in Terraria.

I didn't build them with the intention of sharing. Just thought I'd post them and see what you guys think! :happy:

~ ~ ~ 1.3 ~ ~ ~

index.php

My first in-depth 1.3 build on the dangerous new Expert world of Lunaria! Loving the new Meteorite furniture! :D

~ ~ ~ 1.2.4 ~ ~ ~

Shadewood House.jpg

A Shadewood house I built for my Nurse and my Arms Dealer. Built to keep Zombies out.

Guide's House.jpg

A House I built for the Guide. A simple abode fitted with the fundamental crafting tools.

Snow House.jpg

A house I built in the Snow biome, next to the entrance to my ice caves. Currently housing the Steampunker and the Demolitionist.

Ice House.jpg

An Ice house I made just inside the snow cave entrance. Provides passage through the hill. Currently housing the Merchant.

~ ~ ~ 1.2.0 ~ ~ ~
Underground House.jpg

My base of operations. An underground superbunker that I fitted with everything I could think I would need. There's to much to explain, so I'll let you explore with your own eyes. There's a lot to take in, and this is the gradual effort of lots of accumulated time during this playthrough.

Steampunk House.jpg

Steampunk house. Fitted with Steampunk stuff. Mounted with the glorious remains of the Mechanical bosses I slew in the arena just outside the door.
Boss Bunker.jpg

A small bunker for the Cyborg and Steampunker to refuge in while I battle bosses outside. I move them there when danger is eminent.

Underground Tree House.jpg

An underground Tree House place.

~ ~ ~

Houses.jpg

Some older houses. These are the kinds of things that evolved into the houses you see at the top of the page.

Tree House.jpg

A Tree house, from which the Dryad can appreciate nature from a bird's eye view.

Bone Hut.jpg

A Bone hut for the Witch Doctor to make his volatile commodities and conjure his mysterious dark arts.

Mushroom Tower Foyer.jpg

The lower part of my giant mushroom tower. Resided in by the Truffle, of course.

Mushroom Tower Top.jpg

The upper part of my mushroom tower. Where the Cyborg lives, and where I decided to mount some Shroomite armor and the Cyborg's outfit.

Spooky House.jpg

A house I built for Halloween last year. (It's spookier at night. :p)

~ ~ ~
That's about all of my worthwhile builds. Feedback is appreciated!

Last edited:
This is really cool. I would never have the patience to this stuff. My main village is literally 20 10x6 houses, stacked in a 4x5 pattern, all exactly the same.

looks nice.
it looks a bit easy work because of the small houses, but looking better, it actually fits them well,

i like the arms dealers dark chambre

All of it looks great, well done.

Hell, its certainly better than me, I don't even understand the concept of more or less than 4 sides of a building on my Single Player worlds.

(.I.E, I am Mr. Rectangular house guy)

Last edited:
Whenever i look at buildings like these i always think about how i could never build something this good. or maybe i can. but probably not.

You're not good, but you're not bad, either!

I might try my hand at building, tho. I can't always be restricted to spriting.

I like them. There's a lot of huge, grandiose creations people have built, but there's a lot of be said about something smaller and efficient. These look great, even for their smaller size. Well done.

These look amazing. I have something I would call "similar" on my console world, but it's a lot worse looking, especially after I redid it for the #2Spookiest Terraria Halloween Contest. I wish I had the patience for getting materials, finding a palace, and then building things.

Quick update on my Meteorite House:
Meteorite House Redux.png

Bottom floor has been furnished and inhabited by the Mechanic, and the Minecart Track has been properly mechanized. The Goblin Tinkerer is also residing in the main floor.

I'm waiting to show you guys my main base, but it isn't complete at the moment. Once the basement is fleshed out a bit more and my mannequins are all properly equipped, I'll post a screencap of it. :happy: (Don't get excited, though, it's not as fancy as my Meteor house. :p)

Back
Top Bottom