Weapons & Equip Super Pow: New Flail

Fortanono 🌳

Retinazer
Another idea for an endgame "true" flail. The Super Pow is named after the Dao of Pow and Flower Pow, as those are the 2 most recent endgame flails.

Basically, the stats are:
  • 70 melee damage
  • 8 knockback
  • 36 use time
And it's special property is that whenever it hits an enemy, it creates a typical "superhero punch cloud" like in the old campy superhero shows, with words like "Bam!", "Pow!", and "Boom!". These clouds linger, dealing 75% damage to anyone passing for 3 seconds, and can vary in size.

As for the recipe:
  • 1 KO Cannon
  • 30 Chains
  • 15 Spider Fangs
  • 1 Broken Bat Wing
  • 10 Hallowed Bars
  • 20 Shroomite Bars
If that doesn't work for you, then it could also be sold by the Travelling Merchant for 40 gold.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Original... how about no, there is no reason for this to exist. Refine your suggestion and maybe.

You need to explain why this does not need to exist. A lot of things in Terraria does not need to exist, but they do.
First of all, the name is horrible. Second, Pulse Bow is enough, not all the end game items should be left to buy at random from the merchant. Third, KO Cannon already provides comic relief in this fashion.

i like the idea of an endgame true flail, but i think it should just be a normal flail. also, i think it should be crafted, maybe from the dao of pow, the flower pow, and 30 spooky wood at a tinkerer's workshop.

I love this idea. Although, I think there should be more flails of this nature that aren't gag weapons.

I love this idea, almost as much as I love old campy superhero cartoons. There should be a whole armory of kapow-based weapons IMO, but Travelling Merchant... nuu.
Maybe made from souls of might with exploding powder or whatever it's called and an evil biome flail? I'm really not sure where you would balance this at.

This is a pretty good idea, it should be crafted in my opinion but since I don't have an idea of a recipe I won't complain further. Well I support.

This is a pretty good idea, it should be crafted in my opinion but since I don't have an idea of a recipe I won't complain further. Well I support.
Just added a recipe! Some of the ingredients may seem really unfitting, so here's a rundown.
  • 1 KO Cannon (campy comic-relief chain weapon)
  • 30 Chains (we gotta transform it from a harpoon to a flail somehow)
  • 15 Spider Fangs (Spider-Man!)
  • 1 Broken Bat Wing (Batman!)
  • 10 Hallowed Bars (represents good)
  • 20 Shroomite Bars (seems futuristic)

Back
Top Bottom