Official TCF 1st Year Anniversary Winners Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaan, now I wish I entered, because then I could've gone back to my Cultist avatar with the Cultist title.
EDIT: Also congrats to everyone who won!

Hah, i just looked at the first place winner and had a small epiphany of the blocks he/she used. Very clever glitches with the furniture there. Well played, well played.

So, after two weeks of modeling hands, sculpting fingernails, coding boxes, drawing hydroelectric dams, learning about fonts, testing the new DotA 2 patch, speaking Dutch, pressing Ctrl + Z almost a lethal amount of times, destroying prefabs, initialising asteroids, listening to the same module for hours, making presents and generally being incredibly lazy, I finally managed to get around and finish the drawing that was to accompany my congratulations to the winners, although at that time I wasn't actually assuming that I would be congratulating one person less.

So yeah, massive congratulations to all the other winners, and to everyone who entered the Writing Category! It was an honour to have sparred against you all, let alone come out as a runner up.

I would also like to thank Evie for starring in and narrating my story. Anything you want to say, Evie?

Aus2mDY.png

...apparently not. Should have destroyed that probe after all. Oh well, at least your hair grew back.

Once again, massive thanks for the honour, and massive honour to all the other contestants!

Last edited:
such a nice build , can you tell me how can do it pls ? i just saw a dynasty candle and an unknow chandelier o_O
lFuy36g.jpg

I feel that I kinda didn't stand much of a chance of winning, and that a contributing factor was pertainence to subject matter.. Really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom