Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Optifine for Terraria!? Awesome!
Did you read anything but the title?
This is not Optifine. This is a Texture Pack.
Either you don't understand what Optifine does or you're confused on what this project does.
Optifine for Minecraft optimizes your framerate.
Terrafine optimizes the appearance of the game itself through a texture pack.

Either you don't understand what Optifine does or you're confused on what this project does.

Meant the Faithfull 32X32 texture pack... :confused:

Meant the Faithfull 32X32 texture pack... :confused:
Lol, yes, this pack is heavily inspired by Faithful 32x32 for Minecraft. I decided to "recreate" that pack here. For all those who are helping me, or want to help me, go check out that pack for inspiration.
Thanks for clearing that out

I don't sprite during Saturday and Sunday these are my days off :D

Will you be retexturing the clothing/people/hair sprites as well?
And can you make the dryad set more 1.2.4 based? The 1.3 dryad coverings and dryad loincloth look... awful.

I think that is planned at some point. Tho those are gonna be a SLOW process. It's not easy bc those are several pictures in one for each and every non player entity. Mobs, house npcs, pets. It's gonna be quite a long time. And each update adds more content. Thos pack won't be done for a couple years. Tho I'm sure some things will pop up sooner then others. At some point i may work on the witch cat pet animations and summoner (if it isn't done by then) and if i do it will be up to army if he puts it out with any update before npcs and stuff.

Will you be retexturing the clothing/people/hair sprites as well?
And can you make the dryad set more 1.2.4 based? The 1.3 dryad coverings and dryad loincloth look... awful.
I'm sorry, I simply cannot use the 1.2 sprite. This texture pack is resizing all the latest sprites, and will update to any sprite changes. I hope this makes sense. (but I won't get to the dryad in a really long time.)

I'd go with the Harpoon since it's kinda like that, for the sake of function.
Ok, I thought so as well...Also, The Daybreak, Throwing Knives, and Scourge of the Corruptor will come on their own in their own release along with all the projectile/glow sprites. With that said, here is the schedule:

0.0.4 Flails
-Flails
0.0.5 Spears
-Spears
0.0.6 Yoyos
-Yoyos
0.0.7 Throwables
-Throwables and Projectile/Glow sprites

For anyone helping I DO NOT need work on the Yoyos until I create the template. Spears, Throwables, and Projectile (NOT GLOW) sprites are what I'm looking for.

The sprites are absolutely gorgeous. I've always wanted a Faithful-esque texture pack for Terraria.

Keep up the good work!

Sounds like a good idea. Sure love when sprites are more Smooth it makes them so much cooler to Look at. I'd help you with the sprites but I'm kind of packed with doing other mods at the moment. I give you my support though. Can't wait until its finished!

Back
Top Bottom