Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Again, this might be something from a prior patch that I never noticed, but could we always vacate a house by right clicking with the housing GUI active? I remember having to have a vacant house to act as a buffer.

Again, this might be something from a prior patch that I never noticed, but could we always vacate a house by right clicking with the housing GUI active? I remember having to have a vacant house to act as a buffer.

If you mean by right clicking the little flag thing that's in the house when there's someone living in it, then yes, that had been there before. Sometimes, things just kind of slip under the radar, I guess.

Are the sets specific to each boss, or is it random? (I.E., Duke Fishron drop's dev 1's, the Destroyer drops dev 2's, etc., etc.?)

Also, I'd like some of those cultist robes. Wow. Never thought I'd say that, but I've got the Lunatic Cultist's mask, and the robe would complete the look.
Clothier, blood moon.

ok guys I have just got a lucky horseshoe from a sky crate, I think that confirms, biome crates seem to draw from the same loot tables as biome chests,

going fishing in the desert now to see if i can get pyramid loot

also gotten various wooden chest accessories out of wooden crates

Last edited:
Clothier, blood moon.

So then I went to the Clothier because I was curious as to what he was selling right now, and he was selling Solar Cultist robes. I waited until night, and then he was selling normal cultist robes. Maybe there's some sort of time frame? I don't know...

ok i just found a jungle critter called buggy, it looks like a ladybug and has 40% bait power

Double post merged: just found a crimson chest, it gave me the crimson rod (pre hardmode numbus rod)

Last edited:
Got a blessed apple (Unicorn Mount) and a Hel-Fire YoYo from a Chaos Elemental, 1 kill.

Got a Rod Of Discord a little bit before that.

ok guys I have just got a lucky horseshoe from a sky crate, I think that confirms, biome crates seem to draw from the same loot tables as biome chests,

going fishing in the desert now to see if i can get pyramid loot

also gotten various wooden chest accessories out of wooden crates

Yay! My world seemingly spawned without a pair of Ice Skates; I explored at least 90% of the Ice Biome and opened 16 Ice Chests, and no Skates. 5 Ice Blades, 2 Ice Mirrors, 4 Ice Machines, 3 Enchanted Boomerangs and the other two I forget what. Oh yeah, Flurry Boots.

.......but no Ice Skates. Arrgh.

But the hope of being able to fish them makes things a bit better. Esp since the Fishing Gear is easier to get now....

EDIT: Also, somebody needs to test Crimson/Corruption... it'd be nice early-game if you could import one or the other and get, say, a Vilethorn in a Crimson world this way.

Last edited:
Dropped right now at a Solar eclipse Event... i dont know which mob
D07482D2FD709630B547A305082246AC93A51343

How do you get the stop watch?

its sold from the travelling merchant

also, fished up another crimson crate, got the rotted fork this time, this gives me hope that i can get a gun (and the gun merchant) before I even fight the EoC

I found the Bride enemy in the blood moon event.
It drops the wedding dress and veil.
[EDIT]
Here's a pic
F52A57BC3EA2101AEC23E0FD4D5F57F331EFDA7B

[EDIT2]
I also found 2 yoyos
The artery is found in the crimson and does 17 melee damage.
Valor is found in the dungeon and does 22 damage.

Last edited:
Been trying to locate this weapon, the Bladetongue:
Bladetongue.png

Driving me insane because I don't want to look into the game's coding to find where it is found. Anyone find one yet?

Well, I know I keep saying this, but I fished it up from a frozen crimson biome, possibly from a crate.

Back
Top Bottom