Terraria Bad Ideas

I like it here
my :red:ty suggestions are being praised
if you guys genuinely believe I should make my Terraspark boots crafting remaster a thread as it's that good just tell me

There is now a 0.00001% chance of you getting an achievement called "Lucky Break" every second. Yes I stole it from cookie clicker.

(I actually think this would be a cool addition but it would probably be moved here anyway if I put it in the real suggestion thread)

I have an entire communist update instead of just suggesting communism like I did before.
Labour of the Workers

• You need to share all items with the people

• You have to be a worker or soldier

• Stalin and Lenin are added

• You need to respect the glorious leader

• No owning Land!

• Do not oppose the glorious leader!

• Purges? What Purges?

• NO RELIGION AND CAPITALISTS!

Idea: THE BOULDERITH
The Infinity +1 Trap
Crafting Tree:
The Enchanted Boulder: 1 Boulder + 10 Fallen Stars. 70 Damage, can hit up to 3 times.
The Heavenly Boulder: Found in a rare version of a sky island called the Dead man's land. Disarm the chest and loot it for the Heavenly Boulder. Hits any nearby enemy with a star when broken. Not used upon placing. 180 Damage.
The Bee-lder. Found EVERYWHERE in the Not The Bees! seed. Crafted with 1 Boulder, 1 Bee's nest, 18 Honey Blocks, 7 Hive blocks, and 4 Stingers. Releases bees upon breaking.
EbonBoulder: 12 Ebonstone in a grave yard. Causes Blindness. 150 Damage.
CrimBoulder: 12 Crimsone in a grave yard. Causes Bleeding. 160 Damage.
Lush Boulder: 1 Boulder, 6 Jungle spores, 6 stingers at a honey dispenser. Causes Poison. 164 Damage.
The Bone-lder: 18 bones and a Bouncy Boulder at a Bone Welder. It bounces. 180 Damage.
The Hellfire Blaze boulder: 12 Hellstone Bars at a Hellforge. Causes Hellfire. 200 Damage.
The Dusk's Dawn: 1 Ebon/CrimBoulder, 1 Lush Boulder, 1 Bone-lder, and 1 Hellfire Blaze Boulder at a Demon Alter. Not used upon placing, meaning 1=infinite. Emits light and shoots out projectiles. It also bounces. 210 Damage.
The Excalibur's Stone: 24 Hallowed Bars. Does a ton of damage and is not used upon placing, meaning 1 = Infinite. 250 Damage. Crafted at a Mythril Anvil.
True Dusk's Dawn: 1 Dusk's Dawn + 5 of each mech boss soul. Has the same properties as the Dusk's Dawn but is faster. 225 Damage. Crafted at a Mythril Anvil.
True Excalibur's Stone: 1 Excalibur's Stone + 10 Chlorophyte bars. Has the same properties as the Excalibur's Stone but is stronger. Crafted at a Mythril Anvil. 275 Damage.
The Broken Hero's Boulder: 1 Terra Toilet + 1 Boulder. Crafted at a Lihzahrd Work bench. 12 Damage.
The Terra Boulder: True Dusk's Dawn + True Excalibur's Stone + The Broken Hero's Boulder. Crafted at a Mythril Anvil. 300 Damage. Is not used upon placing, has the same properties as ALL of its components, and it emits a projectile in the direction of all players and enemies that pierces.
The Overgrowth: 1 Rolling Cactus + 10 Chlorophyte bars + 1 Turtle Shell + 10 Vines. Crafted at a Mythril Anvil. 280 Damage. Not used Upon placing.
The Spooky Boulder: 150 Spooky wood at a workbench. 250 Damage. Emits a homing projectile when it hits an enemy/player. Not used upon placing.
The Otherworldly Asteroid: 200 Martian Plating + 100 Wire + 20 Actuators. 170 Damage. Can hit the same enemy up to 3 times in one attack. Not used upon placing.
Moon Boulder: 10 Luminite bars at a Ancient Manipulator. Bounces and functions the same as the Boulder the ML emits. Not used upon placing.
Heaven's Wrath: 1 Moon Boulder + 15 Fallen Stars at an Ancient Manipulator. 400 Damage. Not used upon Placing. Has similar properties to the Heavenly Boulder.
The Bould-purr. 1 Moon Boulder + 15 Luminite bars at an Ancient Manipulator. 500 Damage. Not used upon placing. Bounces a LOT. Meows when it bounces, and explodes when it breaks.
And FINALLY...
The BOULDITH!
1 Boulder + The Enchanted Boulder + Heavenly Boulder + The Bee-lder + The Overgrowth + Terra Boulder + The Spooky Boulder + Otherworldly Asteroid + Heavens Wrath + The Bould-purr at a Mythril anvil. The Bouldith CHASES AFTER PLAYERS AND ENEMIES. IT IS NOT USED UPON PLACING. IT HAS THE PROPERTIES OF ALL IT'S COMPONENTS. It shoots out EVERY OTHER BOULDER UNTIL EVERY PLAYER IN IT'S VICINITY IS DEAD. IT IS THE ULTIMATE TRAP. 1000 DAMAGE. IT IGNORES I-FRAMES. It ignores enemies and bosses for the most part, but it'll kill players and friendly npcs. IT CAN PHASE THROUGH BLOCKS TO REACH IT'S TARGET. YOU CANNOT AVOID IT.

A new enemy that looks like this and deals insane amounts of damage if you haven't done your Duolingo on that day.
NatuMachoke.png

(This applies to those of you who don't even have Duolingo. There is no escape.)

why are we making good ideas?
No idea, but I can fix that. And I can do it with an idea you, the Moon Lord, would love.

If an NPC would try to move in, a boss can try to move in instead. This can happen even if there's not enough rooms for new NPCs or every NPC has already moved in. I don't mean an NPC version of a boss. I mean the boss will spawn and try to kill you. Have fun if the Moon Lord decides to be your neighbor!

Reverse lighting system.
Putting a torch down darkens the nearby area, and normally dark caves are fully lit.
That also means that during night time, it's easy to see, and day time's pitch black.
Honestly, that sounds like a really cool mod idea. Lava would be even more dangerous because you wouldn't be able to see around it and hell would be hell to navigate. The underground would need a lot of naturally generating "light sources" to make it so you still need to put work into being able to see.

Honestly, that sounds like a really cool mod idea. Lava would be even more dangerous because you wouldn't be able to see around it and hell would be hell to navigate. The underground would need a lot of naturally generating "light sources" to make it so you still need to put work into being able to see.
One of the reason's I thought of it.
If I understood how the lighting system worked, then I'd make it on the weekend.
But I don't :3
If you want to make it then list me in credits maybe..?

Edit: Lava'd still be easy to see! it's a massive gaping black hole in a cave after all.

Kind of. Torches might be similar, though...
I'm suggesting that the light value of the block gets inversed.
I know that with the "Retro" lighting setting each block has an individual value, I just don't know what the values can be or how to create a simple few lines of code to inverse it...
If it's anything like a 0-15 scale (hinting at Minecraft here) then it wouldn't just be (block lighting value here) * -1
That'd crash the game...
I'd upload a chart of values but I can't be bothered... :3

Back
Top Bottom