PS4 Terraria PS4 Multiplayer

Strikefire

Terrarian
Hey my names strike. (Call me alex if you would like). Im getting kind of bored and i want to play Terraria with somebody on the playstation 4! None of my friends have it (on PS4 atleast) and I want to play Ps4 with someone. Im 13 and also i have a bunch of good stuff to trade. Now if you'd like add me on PSN to play: Strike-Fire-100
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys i wanna play terraria on the ps4 with some1! Add my psn! Strike-Fire-100
I'm pretty sure just saying that won't want anyone to play with you.
I'd say this if I were you "Hi, i'm a bit lonley on Terraria PS4, and I would like to play with someone in game =).
Thank you!"
This may want other players to join you, knowing you know how to chat with people properly (Not to be rude)
And good luck btw :3.

I'm pretty sure just saying that won't want anyone to play with you.
I'd say this if I were you "Hi, i'm a bit lonley on Terraria PS4, and I would like to play with someone in game =).
Thank you!"
This may want other players to join you, knowing you know how to chat with people properly (Not to be rude)
And good luck btw :3.
Thanks for the tips!!!

Hey my names strike. (Call me alex if you would like). Im getting kind of bored and i want to play Terraria with somebody on the playstation 4! None of my friends have it (on PS4 atleast) and I want to play Ps4 with someone. Im 13 and also i have a bunch of good stuff to trade. Now if you'd like add me on PSN to play: Strike-Fire-100
Thanks!
Hey I'm looking for someone to play terraria with add me ace8526.

Heyyyoo!!!! My name is Alex or Strike and I wanna hang with some peeps on Terraria :D I have close to everything and have gone through most of the game but id like to play with some other people too. It gets boring when youre by yourself, yknow? Anyways I have a mic and my username is
Strike-Fire-100
Thank you and see you around! :D

Heyyyoo!!!! My name is Alex or Strike and I wanna hang with some peeps on Terraria :D I have close to everything and have gone through most of the game but id like to play with some other people too. It gets boring when youre by yourself, yknow? Anyways I have a mic and my username is
Strike-Fire-100
Thank you and see you around! :D
Hi i would like to play with you, boring just playing alone and being lonely in terraria. so add me on PSN-Mariusfox12

Aight, I used to but that was on my ps3, my character got corrupted so I lost most of my stuff
[DOUBLEPOST=1454468550,1454468015][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry I just got this notification lol

Back
Top Bottom