Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Meh, I've had a whole bunch of torches in a makeshift hellivator then drained the ocean into it and watched many torches get covered uncovered repeatedly and not pop off, yet placing underwater would instantly break
You could've put a boat in that ocean!
Us pirates have a use for boats, you know?

You could've put a boat in that ocean!
Us pirates have a use for boats, you know?
I used said area for an arena. But it wasn't great. On a different world i expanded an ocean tho. Made it over double size. Plan was to build a massive ship but i never did.

So I was playing some Terraria today and I encountered this:
A70D961FA0AFC1EB98D1D1CF1996E3A98A07602E

Can you spot what's wrong in this image? Apologies that it was taken at night as well.

This has got to be by far some of the worst World Gen in Terraria I've experienced yet:
8001329EC5715FF263EFFB0631DE060079E01FDA

Then again, at least you can dig your way out.

Here's something you don't see every day:
View attachment 144266
Natural crispy honey blocks! You can tell it's natural because there are pots on top of it. It's below the jungle, so not super weird I guess, but I'd never seen it happen before.
That actually happened to me once in one of my worlds, I'll see if I can still find it.

I wonder what the odds are of that happening with Ebonstone at the spawn point instead...
I'd say that would be virtually impossible. Worldgen always tries to generate the forest biome at your spawn point.

The only question would be how close to spawn could the Corruption generate.

Recently I did get one where I started in the corruption. I was pretty surprised. But I think it was due the the corrupt grass spreading an unusually long distance along the surface, the actual corruption pits were a respectable distance way. So no ebonstone in sight.

Imagine if that was somebody's first game though. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom