Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

We Terrarians have no lives.

This is from one playthrough, Pre-Hardmode.

044BC3394F9A03CFBF4C7A6D59B1E93E2A87EE78

That's about 12,000 blocks mined out, and I'm not even in Hardmode yet.

On one playthrough.

That's also not counting the stone I used in making my house, as you can see, it is made out of Grey Brick.

EDIT: I'll probably post a follow-up to this as I'm doing a minecart tunnel between the hellevator and the Lihzarhd Temple. It is about 40% done, lol.

Finally back to dungeon to farm more ectoplasm. And look at our first paladin drop.
ekrM0KE.jpg

(just realize that most of my dungeon are filled with slab wall. How I am gonna get the inferno fork now?)

What's with that weird vial thing on the bottom-right of the screen....? I keep seeing that in screenshots and I have no idea what it is...

Finally back to dungeon to farm more ectoplasm. And look at our first paladin drop.
ekrM0KE.jpg

(just realize that most of my dungeon are filled with slab wall. How I am gonna get the inferno fork now?)
3 days ago i got a paladins hammer from my first paladin(who almost killed me) too,but it was a demonic one

erm....derp

It also appears to be modded though.

I kinda wish we had set the rules for this thread "Vanilla Terraria only" (when it comes to quirky world-gen). A lot of people don't seem to believe this, but IMO any mod could have bearing on the game's performance, which includes worldgen. So, screenshots of weird worldgen while using mods is kinda pointless -- when you screw with the game's functions, anything could happen. Worldgen is complex as it is, and oftentimes bugs up (every screenshot I've posted in this thread and elsewhere is 100% pure vanilla Terraria, no mods) as we all know.

Well, obviously, it is going to bug up more whilst using mods.

Last edited:
I'd upload mine, but puush is misbehaving, so.... oh well :/

I'll describe the situation:
A friend of mine and I were on a tShock server, and we spawned about.... sixty Planteras.... on top of one another. It was the most insane sight as I used my fire gauntlet to set all 60 ablaze, and their hooks.

This kind of stuff is regular-basis on TerraNova... people spawn ridiculous amounts of bosses and we all die and we love it :D

I kinda wish we had set the rules for this thread "Vanilla Terraria only" (when it comes to quirky world-gen). A lot of people don't seem to believe this, but IMO any mod could have bearing on the game's performance, which includes worldgen. So, screenshots of weird worldgen while using mods is kinda pointless -- when you screw with the game's functions, anything could happen. Worldgen is complex as it is, and oftentimes bugs up (every screenshot I've posted in this thread and elsewhere is 100% pure vanilla Terraria, no mods) as we all know.

Well, obviously, it is going to bug up more whilst using mods.
If it's derpy worldgen, it's derpy worldgen, and I don't care whether or not it was vanilla derpy worlgen because it's still hilarious.

Yeah, i had only one or two mods that could alter world gen, and that was by spawning ores. What you see is just regular world gen doing derpy things. (BTW the 370 health was a mod with a shield that added extra health)

Back
Top Bottom