Pixel Art ~Terra's Art~

neophyte

Eye of Cthulhu
Hello! I made a spriting thread on TO a while back and it died rather quickly.I hope to see change and support for me to continue this thread and make it a big accomplishment. So, let's begin.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
FINISHED
Super Candy Tortoise.png

Meteorite Dory.png

output_vMBgRc.gif

Red Bunny.png
Purple Bunny.png

Green Bunny.png
Yellow Bunny.png

Empty_Bucket.png
Spectre Boomerang.png
Spell_Tome.png
Ak-47 Sprite.png

IN PROGRESS
fruitcake bat.png

Skeletron_Hand_(NPC).png

Wispotron.png
Wispotron, flame aura is in progress

Last edited:
May I Request a Spectral Boomerang?
Sure! Be done soon.

EDIT: Finished Spectre Boomerang, looks good IMO. If it was Ingame, It would have an ability to pass through walls, but only doing 10 damage, but with defense ignoring.
Spectre Boomerang.png

Last edited:
I am gonna make a pet suggestion and I need some sprites. I will give credit to you as well. My spriting software got messed up recently.
Ah, I can't quite get the walrus right. I got the bucket full o' fish though, posting thatin a min. I suggest talking to DerpoTheMagnificent or Scarecrow.

EDIT:Ah, I'm not sure if you wanted an actual Bucket full of fish, because detail is hard to get in that. I can make like a bigger bucket with higher detail fish if you want.
Empty_Bucket.png

Last edited:
Sorry guys, hadn't had time to fulfill all these requests. Expect them to be done in a week or so.

Added some (albeit crappy) sprites.

Ta-Da! Finally. :) Goat is being trouble. I have so much trouble with animals. ;(

For the leprechaun, why don't you use the costume?
Leprechaun_costume.png
Leprechaun_costume_f.png

Naval Mine.png
Naval Mine
DOLPHIN.png
Funny-looking dolphin flail
Enchanted Shell..png
Shell.

Back
Top Bottom