Terrxplosion Mod [0.0.0.5 W.I.P]

Catspider

Terrarian
The Terrxplosion Mod, created by a small team, is currently hosting more than a hundred items. The updates will take a while to accomplish, as many people take shifts, have left or are just busy.
nWDf2oL.png

Download:
v 0.0.0.6: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r2v7auq5cxlj154/Terrxplosion.tmod

UPDATE: After ages of being discontinued as it had simply fallen apart, the project is back and work on stabilizing a functioning update for the current build of tModloader is in action. Expect plenty more material to utilize in-game in about a month! To be honest though, thank Awesomeperson159 for setting this mod back up, he's been doing phenomenal work on this, for no other reason than that he loves to do so (and that he has plans to make the biggest Terraria mod ever).
-Catspider

Team Members:
Creator / Coder: Awesomeperson159
Spriters: Catspider and Mythic Haze
DJ: Jooshatron, and Mythic Haze

Updates:
v 0.0.0.1: Added coal and steel.
v 0.0.0.2: Added steel sword, pickaxe and shotgun, with wooden bullets
v 0.0.0.3: Added Steel Leggings -Fixed Steel recipe bugs -Added Sun's Throw -Added Wasp's Lance
v 0.0.0.4: - Added Steel Chestplate, Helmet, Hood - Nerfed Steel Shotgun - Added Frostblaze Boots
v 0.0.0.5: Added Wooden, Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tungsten, Gold, Platinum, Demonite, Crimtane, Molten, Hallowed, Spectre and Steel Shields - Added Steel Hamaxe
v. 0.0.0.6: Platinum Javelin, Tomahawk, Turtle Shield, Shroomite Shield, Oceanic Shield, Steel Longbow, Luminite Shield, Solar Shield, Vortex Shield, Nebula Shield, Stardust Shield, Honey Shield, Webbed Shield, Spooky Wood Shield, Boreal Wood Shield, Ebonwood Shield, Palm Wood Shield, Shadewood Shield, Rich Mahogany Shield, Pearlwood Shield, Living Wood Shield, Trident of the Dark, Omega Lance of the Dark, Omega Gungir, Spear of Purity, Demonite Shuriken, Crimtane Ax, Molten Javelin, Cobalt Shuriken, Paladium Ax, Mythril Throwing Knife, Orichalcum Javelin, Adamantite Grenade, Titanium Grenade, Uranium Ore, Radioactive Bar, Radioactive Sword, Uranium Armor, Uranium Bow, Radioactive Bullet, Uranium Pickaxe, Uranium Axe, Uranium Hammer, Radioactive Shield, Uranium Grenade, Radioactive Trident, Radioactive Arrow, Adamantite Shortsword, Titanium Shortsword, Hallowed Shortsword, Hallowed Bullets, Frostburn Bullets, Scorching Bullets, Shortsword of the Dark, True Shortsword of the Dark, True Hallowed Shortsword, Terra Shortsword, Meteorite Shortsword, Demonite Shortsword, Crimtane Shortsword, Meteorite Sword, Spectre Sword, Turtle Sword, Shroomite Sword, Shroomite Rifle, Spectre Gun, Turtle Shotgun, Chlorophyte Pistol, Spectre Bow, Shroomite Bow, Turtle Spear, Chlorophyte Javelin, Chlorophyte Boomerang, Vortex Throwing Knives, Nebula Grenade, Stardust Shurikens, Meteorite Chaingun, Tomahawk , Meteorite Ax, Luminite Ax, Solar Ax, Iron Yoyo, Lead Yoyo, Siilver Yoyo, Tungsten Yoyo, Gold Yoyo, Platinum Yoyo, Cobalt Yoyo, Palladium Yoyo, Mythril Yoyo, Orichalcum Yoyo, Adamantite Yoyo, Titanium yoyo, Solar yoyo, Vortex yoyo, Nebula yoyo, Stardust yoyo, Bee yoyo, Shroomite Rifle, Spectre Gun, Turtle Shotgun, Chlorophyte Pistol, Spectre Bow, Shroomite Bow, Turtle Shortsword, Turtle Staff, Shroomite Grenade, Turtle Javelin, Shroomite Boomerang, Spectre Boomerang, Spectre Sword, Hero's Sword, Uranium Boomerang, Spectre Shuriken, Spooky Wood Sword, Spooky Wood Bow, Spooky Wood Staff

Coal and Iron / Lead make Steel

Last edited:
Hey I could sprite for you if you want Im still fairly new to it so this would be a good chance to train!

The Terrxplosion Mod is created!
Suggestions are completely allowed!
The mod is hardly made yet, but over time it should have a decent amount of items, NPCs, enemies, bosses and such for others to enjoy!

Download:
v 0.0.0.5: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r2v7auq5cxlj154/Terrxplosion.tmod

The mod is currently holding a small 29 items, and is quite slow with such a small team.

Team Members:
Creator / Coder: Awesomeperson159
Spriter: AbsolutelyCynical

Updates:
v 0.0.0.1: Added coal and steel.
v 0.0.0.2: Added steel sword, pickaxe and shotgun, with wooden bullets
v 0.0.0.3: Added Steel Leggings -Fixed Steel recipe bugs -Added Sun's Throw -Added Wasp's Lance
v 0.0.0.4: - Added Steel Chestplate, Helmet, Hood - Nerfed Steel Shotgun - Added Frostblaze Boots
v 0.0.0.5: Added Wooden, Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tungsten, Gold, Platinum, Demonite, Crimtane, Molten, Hallowed, Spectre and Steel Shields - Added Steel Hamaxe

Coal and Iron / Lead make Steel
It would be nice to see some sprites of already added items, and provide a more fleshed out path of action, but I really like the mod! Keep it up :D

Hey I could sprite for you if you want Im still fairly new to it so this would be a good chance to train!
Both me and my friend would be happy to accept you! If you have skype i would like you to join our group for the mod.

Update 0.0.0.6 is coming soon! Plans:
  • New Duke Fishron Drop (material) ~:rolleyes:
  • Leaf Dagger (shoots projectile)
  • Shields for cobalt, paladium, mythril, etc.
  • Coral Sword (made with royal fins)
  • Crab Staff (dropped by Crabs)
  • Giga Zombie (Zombie that's 5x as big and 5x as strong.)
  • More options for bullets. `:happy:

• Fixing bug where steel chestplate sits on your head, while shoulders are under your feet and arms are normal...
Not too glitchy, is it?
[doublepost=1462138015,1462137825][/doublepost]
Do you mean make the shields a bit more unique and have different animations? That's in 0.0.0.7. (hopefully) :|
That, and in the thread itself, so people can see items when looking at this page.

That, and in the thread itself, so people can see items when looking at this page.
I first need to gather stuff from it, and there isnt really enough to show because its mainly just shields and armour so far.

EDIT: I dont want to make this chain too longs, so im adding my response here, I will hopefully have it by 0.0.0.7-8

Item sprites, mostly from 0.0.0.6!
You happy now, @PheonixBlade ?
lol, I am :D Everything looks great!

Back
Top Bottom