Thanks

Scrubow Gamer

Official Terrarian
I know, I know this is much like @Samrux with the thanking thing, but I felt like I should do it.

First off I would like to thank everyone in the Terraria community for accepting me and making me feel like I belong, not once on this forum have I ever felt sad or mad at any members. Second, I would like to thank @Axios @TTStooge the Invincible and @( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny
for letting me help in the mod that we were going to make. I enjoyed it so much sadly we never made it but still, it was amazing. Third I would like to thank @Pixel @Teal and all of the other bestiary workers for letting me join and help write the best thing ever. Fourth I would like to thank every single moderator on this forum for dealing with my stupid questions and other crap. Fifth I would like to thank the developers of Terraria for even making a forum like this possible. I would like to thank @Molos Elethros @ThatOneRobloxHater @Frous and all the other artists that have made things for me. Ok, that is all. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
This is probably one of the nicer communities I've come across.
I've been pretty happy here too. The other forums I used to be a part of were either communist regimes where you couldnt even do things like link youtube videos, or everyone just hated each other. The latter mentioned forum even had a "drama" subforum where people just complained about each other.

I dont know if this belongs here or if you even care, but I thought it would fit here.

Back
Top Bottom