Items The Hammer of POW!

How do you think this BEAUTY should be obtained?

• Lunatic Cultist drop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Expert Cultist drop

• Crafted with 12 of each celestial fragment!

• Something else! (leave your idea below!)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MadCat

Steampunker
Okay so I was looking through all the unobtainable things in Terraria and there are SOOO many walls! All of these are really pretty and I wanna have some in my builds! I present:
The Hammer of POW!

The Hammer of POW is an endgame, superhero comic style hammer that when used on walls mines them and drops them as an item. This will work for ALL walls. This would have about average knockback and insane speed as well as 50 damage. This weapons way of being obtained is up for debate. Currently the ideas are: Dropped from a mech (rare chance) or crafted with 10 souls of fright, might, and sight and 1 pwnhammer.

Currently I have no sprites if anyone would like to make one, feel free!

Thanks for reading and as always, please leave your comments, criticisms, and recommendations below!

Last edited:
I think this is a great idea because alot of these walls are unobtainable and none of us (except for some poeple) want to cheat for something when they want to do a legit run. Also we really shouldnt get it so late or so early. It should be a drop from the twins or one of the other mechanical bosses. It would fit in the middle better.

I think this is a great idea because alot of these walls are unobtainable and none of us (except for some poeple) want to cheat for something when they want to do a legit run. Also we really shouldnt get it so late or so early. It should be a drop from the twins or one of the other mechanical bosses. It would fit in the middle better.
That does make sense. Let me see what I can think of.

Confusing name odes not concern me. This is a game where it gets confusing sometimes. I'm sure if the sprite if it was added would look quite different, hopefully preventing most confusion.

Back
Top Bottom