The Last Post Wins!

tbh I'm still looking for mod suggestions for my upcoming pixelmon run
images (14).jpeg

So I found this
1715110713333.png

I'm gonna get on this list someday I hope
Considering the animated series I'm planning is based on a dream I think I have a good chance already
and I could boost it when I put Reflection lore into a proper story format, if that ever ends up happening

Deltarune is the first video game on the list... Expected that.
)
mhm

oh yeah that's another part of the list I could probably end up on
all of my planned games originated as dreams in some way (Hopeful World is based on a dream that acts as a prologue of sorts, for example)

you..
are planning on MAKING AN ANIMATED SERIES!?!
please if you EVER release it
inform me immediately
I have always thought you were gonna one day make a bomb :red: series that'll be loved for generations
I've been planning it out very slowly but ye I am
it's the reason I'm even playing Calamity Death Mode on a version from 2021, I need to research the bosses and other things both for accuracy and balancing the custom content better
Wanna see some of the notes I have so far? (And/or character descriptions as all but one of the main characters, including the ones that are first introduced into my lore universe there, already have descriptions) Most of it is just the silly moments before certain boss battles

I've been planning it out very slowly but ye I am
it's the reason I'm even playing Calamity Death Mode on a version from 2021, I need to research the bosses and other things both for accuracy and balancing the custom content better
Wanna see some of the notes I have so far? (And/or character descriptions as all but one of the main characters, including the ones that are first introduced into my lore universe there, already have descriptions) Most of it is just the silly moments before certain boss battles
Sure, i'm interested.

Random thought: Could Earth's rotation theoretically help move faster, like, would you get to your destination faster if it was in the direction that Earth rotates from?

Sure, i'm interested.
Malvine Animated Series Stuff​
Ideas:
I may want to add at least a Summoner-Class MC, and perhaps a Rogue-Class one?

A lil funni just before WoF:
*Esther tries to throw the voodoo doll into the lava*
*A Hellbat catches it and then flies away holding it*
Esther: “…” *-. -*
*Cade tries to throw another one in*
*it gets yeeted back onto the hellbridge by a Lava Slime*
Cade: “…”
Esther: “Seriously?”

King Slime Interaction:
Esther, noticing just how big Slime is: “That- it should not be this big.”
Jason: “Apparently it’s normally this big here.”
Esther: “Still, it should not be this big.”
-
Fakemon thingy notes because it’s important ((Reason it's important is because Nintendo might kill me for having a Pokémon Trainer as one of the main characters ._ .))
Pokemon – Replacement Idea
Moltres – Fire/Bug type that has wings made out of just fire?
Misdreavus – Eh I’ve got a lot of ghosts already this one shouldn’t be a problem just gimme some time to choose one of these old ones I made like 3 years ago (Idea that I kinda already developed a bunch thanks sleepi me: Phantomask, basically Phantump but with a golden mask and also a few design elements from Dreepy)
Kingdra – IDK yet
Flygon – Ice/Flying type with similar goggles? [Crystal Birb maybe?]
Piplup – IDK yet
Pumpkaboo – pUwUmpkin [Maybe have a really fluffi cat on top of it that actually does the attacking?] ((This one is mostly a joke idea so far, but it is also my only idea so far))

Back
Top Bottom